Deleted

Stop spam when AOE healing, what addon?

So I have this problem that when I start aoe heal everyone around me, I dont see shit since the blizz UI spams green numbers all over my screen.

What I would like is an addon, that instead of spamming 20 different +3012 heals, it would just show one heal, but it would say that it heals 20 targets.. Is there any addon that does this?

MSBT - Mik's Scrolling Battle Text. Though I'd imagine any other scrollign combat text addon would do the same job ;P

Deleted
    MSBT or MikScrollingBattleText(?) as I believe it's called, is basically an addon that you can use to change the way numbers are shown. It can put them all in a column on your screen, and it will show what you described with AoE heals.

Ye indeed MSBT will do this for you - it has a feature that allows you to just show heals over an X amount - so that u only see the "big heals".

Deleted
    I'm using MikScrollingBattleText
    You can set it that every heal and / or HoT that ticks in X period of time just shows up as "10k (3hits)" where hits being the amount of ticks / targets it healed. Same goes for aoe dps / DoTs.

It has quite a bit of customization options, so if you can't be bothered spending some time setting it up the way you like it might be worth looking for another one.

Also, I need to stop taking so long typing stuff.
    Stupid people that are faster than me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you can just disable all numbers (both heals and damage) in settings..

They don't mean anything, and only cause confusion..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Or you can just disable all numbers (both heals and damage) in settings..

They don't mean anything, and only cause confusion..
    I second this motion, your damages and heal numbers will only distract you.

Deleted
    You can always try http://www.wowinterface.com/download...18053-xCT.html
    Only LuA config but it's really easy to do so.

Or xCT+ - available from Curse @ http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/xct-plus
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love Mik's Scrolling Battle Text, personally. It lets you do a lot with your combat text (choose what it shows, it combines numbers, move the scroll areas).