Deleted

Something Similar to Halo to occupy me for a week?

So I'm not going to be able to get halo on release (NOOOOOO) and being super excited, I'd like to know if there is anything f2p or cheap (under £10) that can keep me occupied for just a week, it doesn't have to be amazeballs it just needs to be good enough to entertain me for just a week.

I would play the other Halo games but unfortunately I don't have them anymore

Any suggestions?

Tribes: Ascend? It does slightly remind me of Halo in terms of setting and aesthetics, though the gameplay will be a bit different than what you'll be used to. Still, it's a good game (and free to play at that!).

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    So I'm not going to be able to get halo on release (NOOOOOO) and being super excited, I'd like to know if there is anything f2p or cheap (under £10) that can keep me occupied for just a week, it doesn't have to be amazeballs it just needs to be good enough to entertain me for just a week.

I would play the other Halo games but unfortunately I don't have them anymore

Any suggestions?
    Tribes Ascend seems fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1HCnrU3FT8 "Totaltotalbiscuit playing it 11 months back"

Can't really think of anything else at the moment

You download it free threw steam.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    Tribes: Ascend? It does slightly remind me of Halo in terms of setting and aesthetics, though the gameplay will be a bit different than what you'll be used to. Still, it's a good game (and free to play at that!).
    Oooh, I actually had no idea it was free, I will check that out, cheers!