Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    And Protectors freed, nicely done!

Decent period now, Sha down also, on to Juggernaut

Juggernaut and Nazgrim down on a night without me, the audacity! Awesome job guys

Updated recruitment for WoD!

Updated recruitment needs again, we now need all roles but are full on Shamans, Warriors and Hunters!

Updated recruitment needs, filled to the brim on Paladins and Hunters, other classes welcome!

Updated requirements, now full on Warriors also but mostly looking for a dps DK with a tank OS

Updated progression (well done on Butcher HC down guys) & requirements - we still are looking for a good dps DK with blood OS, but also for a healy type priest!

Updated requirements, particularly looking for a couple of strong healers now

Updated progression & requirement; now also killed Ko'ragh (and well into Imperator) on HC, and cleared Highmaul on Normal.

Still looking for a tank (DK pref, but also Monk tanks welcome!), mostly it.

Updated requirements, we are now looking for all classes and all roles!

Opened the BRF ballet with Gruul down, well done to all

In a good night both Beastlord Darmac and Hans'gar and Franzok went down, well done to all

Oops, I -have- been slacking haven't I? Um, so anyway, killed Flamebender Ka'graz, Oregorger as well as Imperator Mar'gok (and just about stared down Operator Thogar as well). Shame on me for slacking!

Yeeea....slacking is the name of the game I'm afraid. Thogar down as well as Kromog, looking at Blast Furnace now

Bumping this for 6.2 & HFC Still need all roles!

Bumping for updated progression & recruitment, now looking for a boomkin & rogue or two

Now started the HC progression and having fun with it, also looking for still more DPS as well as a tank (or OS) as well as another healer (or OS). You're all welcome!

Ok eons since last update, oops. Currently we are at 1/13M 13/13H Hellfire Citadel, all roles and classes are welcome

Updated progression again. Still looking for more people