Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Leveled up every class to level 90!

Hello everybody,

the day before yesterday I've completed a long long journey which I've started with the release of MoP... I've managed to level up every class to 90.

So...to cut a long story short...I wonder about two things.

1) Why is there no achievement for leveling up every class to 90? It really needs a tremendous effort to reach this and in my opinion there is nothing comparable.

2) Are there any other players having achieved that? I'm pretty sure that this is a realm first on my server...but is it - maybe - a worldfirst?

By the way...please don't tell me I'm crazy...I've already heard that a lot ;-)

Greetings from EU

P.S. English is not my native language so please be indulgent with me. I've tried my best (even if this post is short)!

EDIT: Ok, it's no world first. Nevertheless it is worth a nice achievement and a nice title :-)
    Last edited by mmocefe401ad5f; 2012-11-05 at 05:22 PM.

They should make it a Feat of Strength if anything - not everyone has the time or the available game time (ie they're in hardcore raid guilds and don't have time to spend level 11 toons until things are solidly on farm) to do such a thing. It's pretty impressive that it took you 6 weeks from launch to do it.. after only 2 I wanted to die a little inside.

I wouldn't say you're crazy at all. You obviously enjoy levelling, and it's good to see people get what they want to get out of this game. Some people only enjoy raiding, some only enjoy PvPing - you enjoy the levelling experience (and maybe some of the other things too). That's why this game is still such a popular game.

not everyone has the time or the available game time
    What?

What about heroic raid achievements, pvp kill achievements, pvp rating achievements, 400 non-combat pet achievements, 150 mount achievements, get all professions maxed on your account achievement etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats. I got 10 level 85's and I swore i would never play some of those classes again. Just can't stand them.

No idea about it being a world first or not, but a major achievement either way.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

It's not world first, sorry =/ but I'm 10/11 at 90, just missing a warlock which I can't be assed to even start leveling as I severely dislike their playstyle. But congrats, anyway. It certainly does take a lot of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Deleted
    as the previous post i say it is no world first.

I *dinged* my last char last week on thursday. but im not mad that there is no achievment.
    but it would be great to be honored with an achievment like "The Insane" or something like that.

Deleted
    When the first thought comes up leveling my warlock I had the same opinion...it was like "omg, I don't really want to level my warlock"... but surprisingly the warlock was pretty fun. Demonolgy spec with Glyph of Demon Hunting and you can easily pull up to 10-12 mobs. Give it a shot!

Thanks a lot...indeed it did take a lot of time.

Ok, it is not that bad that this wasn't a world first...anyway...no more leveling 'til next expansion ;-D Grats to you both :-)

BTW I agree with you, Klumb. There has to be an achievement WITH an awesome title, too ;-)
    Last edited by mmocefe401ad5f; 2012-11-05 at 04:26 PM.

The thought of leveling a 3rd character makes my stomach turn, I don't know how you could manage it 11 times. I think a round of applause is in order for you.
    RETH

But how many of them are in raid qualitygear? Or PvP epics?

New title: Level one of every class to level 90.
    Reward: Title "the Alto-holic" :P
    One can dream? xD

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had all 10 classes at 85 in Cataclysm and there was no meta achievement.

Why would I expect one for 11 classes at 90 in MoP? (Other than the Double Agent for a 90 on each faction, which is lame, because I had a level cap on each faction through BC and Wrath, but factioned changed all of my Horde to Alliance in Cata. Oh well.)

At any rate, gratz. I've been lazy and unfocused on my alt leveling, and in my WoW-time in general so far in the expac, so I won't be getting all of them to 90 in the near future.

Deleted
    "Insert playername", the Altoholic :-D I would like that :-) Would be a little bit complicated to translate though. Can't imagine a nice wordplay in my language.

That certainly takes patience. I'll consider it a feat if I get two of my toons to 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's too bad the achievements stop at 5 90's. Would be cool if there was something for each additional one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotta say, congrats, impressive feat. :P

I am slowly leveling my second after I finish all I want to get done on my main each day but not rushing because I had so many max level characters in Cataclysm that I got tired of playing them.

I've known plenty of people who enjoy leveling alts more than focusing on one character and there's nothing wrong with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely needs an achievement and title. I mean if we can get 'The Scenaterdist.'

Altoholic can't be to much of a stretch.

And grats. I won't finish mine out till late 5.2 most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is a lot more positive then I thought it would be. I was expecting a lot of "who cares, not everything needs an achievement/title, omg people claim world first everything!!" After my pally, I despised leveling more then anything. I thought he would be my only 90. I started to level my other 85s and it wasn't that bad the second time around.

Gratz though! It really does take a ton of time. I am too busy to do that in such a short amount of time. Bravo!

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Congrats, must have a lot of patience for this one. I have three lvl 90 and I would probably shoot myself in the head if I did it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korta View Post
    1) Why is there no achievement for leveling up every class to 90? It really needs a tremendous effort to reach this and in my opinion there is nothing comparable.
    Yes it's an achievement per se, but it's not something Blizzard would want achievement-hunters to do, frankly it's just too extreme.
    *cough* The Insane *cough*

2) Are there any other players having achieved that? I'm pretty sure that this is a realm first on my server...but is it - maybe - a worldfirst?
    Asians my friend. Asians. No matter what you do in a game there's some asian who has already done it
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Why would they add an achievement for leveling 11 classes to 90 when half of the classes in game are useless?