From a FERAL Kitty POV, LvB hits like a noodle!

Really! I only have like 52% resil and all I am being crit for is like 30k. WTF Blizzard. From a POV of another class (Druid), I will AGREE. Ele's need MAJOR damage buffs.

I'd like to say yes, cause hey, I play shamans, but have you managed to get hit by say 2 elemental bursts, two lava bursts and two 7 stack fulminations within 3 gcds? Entirely possible. Ele's all about those procs.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    I'd like to say yes, cause hey, I play shamans, but have you managed to get hit by say 2 elemental bursts, two lava bursts and two 7 stack fulminations within 3 gcds? Entirely possible. Ele's all about those procs.
    This is 100% elemental shamans' problem is RNG affecting their damage wayyyyy to much. They will never be able to balance ele's damage right until they take out EoE and LO.

balance druids need the buffs....5-10k moonfire ticks when thats your main pvp spell is pathetic
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    balance druids need the buffs....5-10k moonfire ticks when thats your main pvp spell is pathetic
    Really? Not pvp but our moonkin absolutely destroys the dps meters peaking at about 200k+ on burst and 90k+ sustained on boss fights with an ilevel of 470.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Really? Not pvp but our moonkin absolutely destroys the dps meters peaking at about 200k+ on burst and 90k+ sustained on boss fights with an ilevel of 470.
    PvE = DPS.
    PvP = Kills.

No one cares about your dps only your ability to kill. I can go into a BG as boomkin and be top damage and bottom KB. The problem is not really with the amount of damage that boomkins and elemental shamans or other problem classes it is the amount of self healing that is available. When you dots do 8k damage every three seconds but that class can heal themselves for 20k every 3 seconds you can't dump into them. You have to hard cast, which means you have to stand still and be vulnerable as well as LoS.

PvP is not bad this season because of damage, it is bad because of CC and self healing. It is out of control and the arms race has switched from CC/anti CC abilities to having insane burst to counter all the CC/Healing going around. So everyone is butthurt about how you can get killed without much setup or warning, and the entire reason that exists is to make sure kills actually exist in this the MoP world of half healers and CC pros.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    Stop right there.

People tend to forget that moonkin dots are VERY strong due to: They tick (with no haste) every >2< seconds instead of 3. They have TWO moonfire types. Moonfire and Sunfire and you get a lot more ticks from Moon and Sunfire in one debuff than you do with lock dots and spriest dots.

If your dots hit 5 to 10k that is A LOT considering they tick every 2 seconds for 14~ seconds.

Edit:

OT: LvB hits like a wet noodle because blizz decided it was a great idea to implement the "LvB has no CD while Ascendance is active" ability. Which is just stupid.

From wotlk, hard hitting deadly LvB we went to mediocre LvB in cata, but because it had a chance to be duplicated by mastery and be reset by talents it was (most likely ofc) nerfed to the HEY LOOK AT MY, MY BURST CD REMOVES THE CD ON MY LVB. OH AND MY FLAME SHOCKS RESET THE CD OF LVB AND MAKES THEM INSTANT HERP DERP, hitting like a wet noodle LvB without CDs.

Currently most spells hit like wet noodles without CDs which is really lame IMO :/
    Last edited by Terahertz; 2012-11-06 at 12:58 AM.