Crysis 3 [closed beta]

How you guys like it ? Will you buy it ?

I"ve tried it a few hours and I love it ! Pre-order inc !

Large levels, pin-point destructible enviroments?

If not, keep on with the decline.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Large levels, pin-point destructible enviroments?

If not, keep on with the decline.
    From what i've seen, levels are fairly small. Kinda COD style

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by criticaldoctor View Post
    That´s bad.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Haven't tried it, but I'm definitely going to buy it. Say what you will about Crysis 2, but I've loved the series from the start and am still looking forward to 3. (:

Deleted
    What I've been playing on a few exhibitions so far it's like Crysis 2 only with a one shot-one kill bow. Maybe it was so similar to Crysis 2 because of the alpha build but I'm very unsure, if Crysis 3 deserves a full price purchase and I don't know how much they are willing to change during the beta.

So far I've only seen 1 map available. Biggest thing is I keep getting this frame lag possibly due to in-game voice chat since i don't have the greatest of connections. And OMG does motion blur remove any chance of you hitting anything lol. Pretty much the only thing i can kill anyone with is shotgun and alien weapons. Everyone else seems to have no problem taking me out even if I have max armor on or not while i'm emptying out clip after clip on them. Could be I'm not use to that games bullet speed, but still it's a pain that I have no way of killing people other than shotgun and explosions.

Deleted
    Played 15 minutes. Then it hit me - "this is EXACTLY like Crysis 2 MP". And then i alt+f4'd.

Quote Originally Posted by criticaldoctor View Post
    So they're going with Crysis 2s kind of MP instead of Crysis 1s, damn it. Oh well, let's hope the singleplayer campaign can redeem this series.

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Oh well, let's hope the singleplayer campaign can redeem this series.
    Hahahahahahaahahahahahahaaasrrrrrfssdfsfsdff....runninoutofbrearthhahahahahaha

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    People expect something else from crysis other than being a graphics benchmark?

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    The first one was damn fun, and a great game.

Well I only expect it to hold the standards of the first game which was large open levels with plenty of destrutible enviroment and buildings while non retarded AI managed to use the covers quite well..

That's all I expect, standards they set up in 2007. (The downgrade in almoust every aspect in Crysis 2 felt almoust like a joke), I hope they pick their standrads from their roots than their joke.

Deleted
    I'm still hoping crysis would and could go to the more open world game like the first one, and it really was a good game.
    I was severely disappointed in the second version, so I'll have to wait and see what others have to say about the third.