Fire Mage dps help

Hey guys, can you guys help figure out whats is wrong with our fire mage's dps on these 2 fights (garalon and windlord)?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/c...?s=6784&e=7249
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/c...?s=2334&e=2753

From what I see the uptime on the dot is really low (35%), but other than that what else can you guys say? FYI he is pheromone kiting on Galaron, but still, on Windlord his damage is really low compared to others...

Thanks.

His combustion damage is very low, he needs to learn how to appropriately set it up. He should not be using NT at all on that fight as Fire. He did about as much scorch damage as his Fireball did. He had 38 Inferno Blasts while only having 24 Pyroblast. His NT uptime is atrocious, 31%, should be upwards to 90ish% using LB instead. Ice lance is a big no no for this fight if he has Scorch.. Why in the world would he have that bound in the first place? Seems like his biggest problem is his active time as is in most cases and it seems like he just needs to learn how to play his class better.

That was for Windlord.

Edit: Looked at Garalon and found quite a few glaring problems.

-Uptime on Nether Tempest was 19%... That is obscenely low.
    -His scorch damage was by far higher than his FireBall (I know he's kiting, but scorch was his #2 hitting ability)
    -Should be using LB instead of NT on this particular fight.
    -His damage is naturally going to be lower if he is never on the legs and is just attacking the body. Ranged has it bad anyway on the legs because they have to run to reach the legs.
    -His Pyroblast/Inferno Blast ratio was quite off as well.
    -Combustion seems a bit better than the other one, but could still use some work.

Overall, I'd direct him to a guide, because it is pretty evident that he has not had much experience playing a mage or playing a dot class in general. It's probably difficult for him to keep track of certain stuff as well if his uptime is this low, so I'd direct him to a couple of addons that might help him (which can be found in the sticky above.)
    Last edited by Urmydinner; 2012-11-23 at 06:29 PM.

Deleted
    Looking at the Wind Lord fight.

*As you said, really low bomb uptime
    *Living bomb is a lot better than nether tempest on this fight
    *Very high damage with Scorch (when you don't have to move a lot). I personally use PoM on this fight to build high ignites and then spread combustion.
    *Very low uptime on Invoker's Energy (28%)

And tell him to get rid of the brewfest trinket, it's terrible.

Thanks for the feedback guys.