Thread: Weapon Enchant

Weapon Enchant

Just got Tihan mace from Will of the Emperor, just wondering if i should stick to Windsong or go for something else.

Looking for someone with mathy knowledge on which ench is best

Resto or Balance?

oof sorry

Balance, was still raiding when posting this

I'm going to say that this is still controversial.

Guessing its still not been "mathed" out then, or is it something I've missed

I think Jade Spirit sims higher, but there is an argument made for Windsong. It's probably a difference on the couple percent level.

On the plus side, all of them are reasonably effective, even Elemental Force.

SimC and WC seem to be rather inaccurate currently, which makes things somewhat complicated to figure out.

I like to minmax as much as possible, trying to use Wrathcalcs atm but when i put my engi helm in with the cogwheels i have, the int/3%crit meta wont work, just says its inactive so i cant see which is "better"

15+ Year Old Account
    Right now for the price different I'd definitely go with Windsong...
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Right now for the price different I'd definitely go with Windsong...
    Haha, yeah windsong is like 100g, Jade spirit is like 10-12k on ah, could grab mats for it, probably cost around 4k

Go For windsong, since it can proc 3 time's so u can have the crit/hase/mastery on at the same time if ur lucky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I like to minmax as much as possible, trying to use Wrathcalcs atm but when i put my engi helm in with the cogwheels i have, the int/3%crit meta wont work, just says its inactive so i cant see which is "better"
    Make sure you have the latest version of WrathCalcs - inactive metas aren't possible anymore, considering they don't have a gem requirement. I know that old versions of WrathCalcs at the beginning of MoP still had the gem requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    Make sure you have the latest version of WrathCalcs - inactive metas aren't possible anymore, considering they don't have a gem requirement. I know that old versions of WrathCalcs at the beginning of MoP still had the gem requirement.
    Yeah got it sorted, just playing around with haste breakpoint / full crit atm

I'd go w/ windsong for now. Its a great enchant in my opinion. :P

With the changes to Jade Spirit, this will probably become moot in 5.1 anyway.

It seems like you off-heal? Then Jade Spirit will give you mode flexibility, being good for healing too.

i have a resto spec just incase my guild is short a healer for our runs, never actually had to use it, still sorting out bits of gear/trinkets for it atm.
    Whats happening to Jade Spirit in 5.1? I must have missed a blue post on it.

It's being changed to 2 RPPM as well.

RPPM is ? I never heard of that? :S

Real Procs Per Minute.

It's what Windsong and Elemental Force use.