Deleted

The best start as Demolock when Herosim comes at the beginning?

Hello, I read some possible start options in case Heroism came 3-5 seconds after the pull.
    I am not sure which is the best option and for that special pull situation I want to make a startsequence makro to do everything right.
    I thing a big problem is that you need time to get about 700 fury, but you dont have the time because all things like trinkets and enchants procs a few seconds after the pull. You have the option to wait with DS to have enough fury to burn the whole DS-phase Touch of Chaos but is this the beast way?

Now I am totally confused
    I really need some help in this question even because demo is not the spec a played in the past very often.

This is a GREAT question. I would 'think' that you'd want to pre-pot, get corrupt on boss, shadowflame, wait til everything procs (assuming Blessing of Centennials and what other trink you have), then quickly go meta, throw out a doom and then get your doomguard on him.

HOWEVER, what about the increased damage that the doomguard does sub 20%? Is it worth waiting?

Like you Jorinx, I have no earthly idea which way is best. I'm sure someone, more versed in simcraft than I, will be able to get some hard numbers.

Last I remember reading, it is very close DPS to use the DG in either lust or sub 20 (preferably both obviously)

How I open (Not sure if optimal, also assuming I do NOT have to CoE)

Pre pot + Pre SF
    HoG
    Corr
    Sbolt
    HoG
    Dark Soul + Any trinkets + DG
    Service
    Imp Swarm
    Meta + Doom
    Toc Spam

This seems to work rather well overall, but I definitely feel it can be further tuned.

Deleted
    I tried to get a castsequence makro working, but it stops when to summon the service felguard.
    Has anyone an idea if such a makro is possible or even possible to split this castsequence in two makros?

#showtooltip
    /petattack
    /castsequence reset=50 Shadow Bolt, Hand of Gul'dan, Corruption, Dark Soul: Knowledge, Imp Swarm, Grimoire of Service: Felguard, Summon Doomguard, Hand of Gul'dan, Metamorphosis, Doom, Felstorm, Touch of Chaos

Deleted
    I usually go, with heroism at start :

Pot + pre-SB
    Corr
    Doomguard
    Imp swarm
    HoG
    SB
    SB
    HoG
    Cooldowns + service
    Meta + Doom
    Doom
    Toc spam
    SF (should be 5-6s left on your dark soul when you're out of fury)
    Meta + Toc
    Toc spam

And it's quite the same without the heroism really, just not using the doomguard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Far as I know it's best to use the Doomguard with Heroism/TW. That combo is better then doing it just at the start with buffs up or just at the end with the damage buff. And since you'll most likely be using TW when you have a window where you want to do the most damage, using DG at that time only seems logical. Only problem might be if you are just bursting down adds. DG is still a ? when target switching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorinx View Post
    I tried to get a castsequence makro working, but it stops when to summon the service felguard.
    Has anyone an idea if such a makro is possible or even possible to split this castsequence in two makros?

#showtooltip
    /petattack
    /castsequence reset=50 Shadow Bolt, Hand of Gul'dan, Corruption, Dark Soul: Knowledge, Imp Swarm, Grimoire of Service: Felguard, Summon Doomguard, Hand of Gul'dan, Metamorphosis, Doom, Felstorm, Touch of Chaos
    The correct way to macro service is 'grimoire: felguard' not 'grimoire of service: felguard'. Switch that and it should work fine.

Deleted
    Thx, i will try it this evening.