Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafe View Post
    Anyone else out there with a one man guild? Before MoP I had a solid run with three other friends who played since Vanilla. We were a guild of four. I joined the group right before Cata came out and I guess the taste for the game fizzled out for them. By default I became the GM of the guild and learned to join sub in as an extra for other guilds and randomed on Dungeons,Raids and BG's.
    My sis and I have a guild together.

And there's plenty of one man guilds in WoW, there's more of them than any due to shortage of space. Bank alts are everywhere.

If you're thinking of leveling one solo it's doable, but Blizzard made it much harder to do so (best ways to level is via arena and raids).
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

I have 2 on bank alts for bag space.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    It's "all intents and purposes" actually :>
    to be honest I never knew that.

reminds me of when people say "I could care less" when they really mean "I couldn't care less"

or relevant to WoW: Looking for xxxx "PST me" <-- makes me want to punch kittens. PST = Please send tell. "PST me" makes no sense.

On topic: I have a 1 man guild on my alt to stop people from spamming me with invites.
    Last edited by Orangetai420; 2012-11-06 at 02:43 AM.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a level 25 guild that has nothing but my non raiding alts in it. It's easier and better than being in a guild that belongs to someone else.

I got a 1 man guild also.
    I use it for banking. It is lvl 11 at the moment but leveling is quite fast so the remaining perks will be there after a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    i also have my own guilds 1 is lvl 24 now was 12 when i bought it, a lvl 5, and 3 lvl one guilds i wouldn't know what to do without the storage space

Quote Originally Posted by Dakz View Post
    But what is the point of having guild with only you inside? Are you leveling it solo so you can sell it later or?
    I see several good points to be in a one man. So far I am in level 17 and enjoy some pretty neat perks. I do not plan on selling the guild and I enjoy the peacefulness of playing solo without the drama. One huge plus is the extra storage for my main and alts. 8)

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 09:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spinachsandwich View Post
    I have a level 25 guild that has nothing but my non raiding alts in it. It's easier and better than being in a guild that belongs to someone else.
    I agree. 8)

10+ Year Old Account
    Must resist not to spam with a well known internet meme. I'm afraid of infractions.