WTB Frostfire Circlet - BMAH!

Ello Mmo General! Looking to x-fer to buy Frostfire Circlet if it comes up on the Black Market AH on anyones server, please let me know! Very eager to finish my T3 as the helm is the last piece to finally be 9/9. Thanks!

But it's so ugly

I agree it's looks a bit odd, but I'm OCD and must have 9/9

T_T

You'd be willing to server transfer, and then back, to spend tens if not hundreds of thousands of gold on a ugly item? Weird :P

I'd like to hope it wouldn't go for a lot...(150k+)

>_>

went for 10k on my server. I say went for cause I don't think anyone even bought it

Haha oh man. That stupid thing shows up on the Lightninghoof BMAH every week I swear. If it pops up I'll message you.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    went for 10k on my server. I say went for cause I don't think anyone even bought it
    Damn it! How recent was this if you don't mind me asking?

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FeliciaMarie View Post
    Haha oh man. That stupid thing shows up on the Lightninghoof BMAH every week I swear. If it pops up I'll message you.
    Would greatly appreciate that!

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 04:27 PM ----------

Just checking in today if it's come up on anyone's server! (:
    Last edited by Tezra; 2012-11-06 at 04:27 PM.

my server has Warlock & Druid t3 helm, no frostfire. US-Boulderfist.
    Last edited by Alinity; 2012-11-09 at 06:09 PM.

US servers or EU? (Or can you transfer between the two?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    No you cant

OT:Ok... unless your planning to bring a guild over... and idk how much they can have stored in your bank. or planning to bring multiple toons over isnt the cap like 50k or something
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

You do realize there is a 50k gold cap on server transfer?
    So unless you are really lucky with the BMAH price you will have to transfer several chars, or have a way to make enough gold on the new server within the one or two days of the auction.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    US-Boulderfist, from a quick glance at their post history And no, you cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    You do realize there is a 50k gold cap on server transfer?
    So unless you are really lucky with the BMAH price you will have to transfer several chars, or have a way to make enough gold on the new server within the one or two days of the auction.
    Very well aware of the transfer gold cap. Ty though . And yes, I'm from US - Boulderfist.

Still looking & hoping that Frostfire Circlet (T3 Helm) pops up on anyones US realm! please let me know! <3

Daily bump to see if its come up on any US realm!

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunate I didn't notice this.

MMOC is not Craiglist. Please do not use our forum in an attempt to locate an item to purchase.