Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Bloods elves were once named High Elves. It was only when Kael'thas decided to change their name did they call themselves Blood elves. Obviously Kael'thas turned his back on them and they are now apart of the Horde. Now they are finding that they can not trust the Horde and Garrosh.

Lore wise if some Blood elves rejoined the Alliance they would fit in best with the High elves that are still there. Thus retaking on their original name "High Elves". Blood elves would still be apart of the Horde as a different faction.
    Why should they waste a name with such a deep meaning?
    Did Valeera become a high elf as she more or less joined the Alliance? No of course not, unlike high elves, blood elves chose their name to never forget the loss of their people.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    I do think the Horde would have been crippled by such a move, the Blood Elves leaving. Too late to save Theramore, though, and that's also an apology that Lor'themar would have needed to make, for their role. Were they under implicit threat because of how Garrosh runs things? Sure. But they had other options.
    If you make a gun and give it to someone else and he shoots someone are you responsible, or the person firing the shot?
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-11-06 at 03:17 PM.

Too much neutrality in this thread, I wish more ppl had faction pride. Making things too neutral and hunky doory makes it boring gameplay for us Warmongers that like the the "War" in WoW. In all honesty I would like to see all elves completely wiped out lol. (along with gnomes)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baergrillz View Post
    Too much neutrality in this thread, I wish more ppl had faction pride. Making things too neutral and hunky doory makes it boring gameplay for us Warmongers that like the the "War" in WoW. In all honesty I would like to see all elves completely wiped out lol. (along with gnomes)
    Whats to be proud of these days?

One side is lead by a warmonging tool who causes the concept of the horde to split and so much internal strife the horde doesn't even bare face anymore.

The other side of the coin, the alliance is to out of touch with everything it can't seem to function without many of its characters going insane or losing grip of themselves.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Baergrillz View Post
    Let's start with the trolls then, not to mention skirmishes have always been there, an all out war simply cannot last.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    If you make a gun and give it to someone else and he shoots someone are you responsible, or the person firing the shot?
    I love the Blood Elves, but I have no illusions that they didn't know what this entirely unique weapon was being built for, and even for which target. And, if someone comes to you and asks you to get them a gun so they can shoot someone with it, then you are going to have some culpability, that's accomplice liability or conspiracy most places. Yes, they were under a very implied duress, since all non-Orc races are basically in an "obey or be punished" state with Garrosh, but we saw with Baine's own choices that there are other options. The Sin'dorei aren't "at fault" for Theramore, but they are not untouched by it either.

Blood Elves have no interests in the Horde, they're only with them because it benefits them more after the betrayal of the Alliance.

Even if there is a difference of opinion between Garrosh and the Blood Elves, so does pretty much every other Horde race.
    Vol'Jin, Sylvanas, Bloodhoof, pretty much all of them want to see Garrosh dethroned.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    Thing is, if you "Give" the Allaince The Belves, it kinda means blizzard have to not only replace them for Horde with a new race, but also give horde another race to make up for allaince getting another
    How about Amani Trolls? With new fancy battleground "Sige of Silvermoon"?

"Dis was OUR LAND!" after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Let's start with the trolls then, not to mention skirmishes have always been there, an all out war simply cannot last.
    How about no? Elves are responsible for most of disasters, Trolls were merely protecting their empires, not to mention they're the very first natives of Azeroth.

Let's put an end to pigskin bigots and their fake god.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2012-11-06 at 05:10 PM.

Before any of this would ever happen, someone would probably just have Garrosh assassinated - problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    How about no? Elves are responsible for most of disasters, Trolls were merely protecting their empires, not to mention they're the very first natives of Azeroth.

The only reason trolls haven't been able to bring about major disasters is because their own stupidity thwarts their ambitions in their infancy resulting in a catastrophic annihilation of their own empires and nothing more, they are hardly a peaceful race.

What I meant is Trolls are basically elves, infuse a troll with enough arcane power and he will become an elf, that is after all how the Night elves came to be, so if all shall be eradicated you have to take care of the root of all evil so to speak ;P

How about Amani Trolls? With new fancy battleground "Sige of Silvermoon"?

"Dis was OUR LAND!" after all.
    Fun fact, in a way it is still in Troll hand.

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 06:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    I love the Blood Elves, but I have no illusions that they didn't know what this entirely unique weapon was being built for, and even for which target. And, if someone comes to you and asks you to get them a gun so they can shoot someone with it, then you are going to have some culpability, that's accomplice liability or conspiracy most places. Yes, they were under a very implied duress, since all non-Orc races are basically in an "obey or be punished" state with Garrosh, but we saw with Baine's own choices that there are other options. The Sin'dorei aren't "at fault" for Theramore, but they are not untouched by it either.

Fair enough, they are not blameless, but I doubt they would ever apologize, since they didn't drop the bomb.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-11-06 at 05:28 PM.

Garrosh has already lost the war. Trolls (Vol'jin) hate him after what he has done to them.