Findfile failed. The Realtek Network Controller was not found. If Deep Sleep Mode...

All of a sudden my internet died and the integrated lan on my mb (z77 Extreme4) died as well. I bought a new pci network card (Rosewill RC-404) and i keep getting these errors:"Findfile failed." "The Realtek Network Controller was not found. If Deep Sleep Mode enabled Please Plug the Cable".

I've tried unplugging my ram and psu, resetting cmos and bios, trying to install the drivers from the site and still nothing. I went through mostly every relevant google link but I still have not found the solution. My driver should be "Realtek PCI GBE Family Controller" from the system information of the disk but there's always an exclamation mark on it and Windows 7 keeps replacing it with "Realtek Virtual Adapter" for some reason.

Any ideas?

If the integrated LAN on your MoBo dies, that may be a sign of something much worse actually.
    You may want to try to to contact the vendor or manufacturer seeing as this is apparently not dealt with a new PCI NIC.
    My best guess would be your MoBo is dying or at the very least malfunctioning.
    Integrated LANs don't just die for no reason, maybe you got a powersurge on your LAN Cable or something.

Hmm that's weird my computer isn't even a year old. I play offline games perfectly fine and everything else that does not require an internet connection. I got my RMA number but douchebag Asrock expects me to pay shipping >.>