View Poll Results: Cast your virtual ballot!

Voters
373. This poll is closed
  • Barack Obama - (U.S. Citizen)

142 38.07%
  • Mitt Romney - (U.S. Citizen)

57 15.28%
  • Barack Obama - (Non U.S. Citizen)

162 43.43%
  • Mitt Romney - (Non U.S. Citizen)

12 3.22%
Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

MMO-Champion - U.S. Presidential Election!

This is the MMO-Champion presidential election thread for the November 2012 United States Presidential Election.

*MMO-Champion is obviously not a 100% reflective representation of the United States electorate, and as such, this poll should be taken with a grain of salt. It can be assumed that the results of this poll will more accurately reflect the younger male voter demographic than any other.

This poll will close on November 6, 2012.

United States Presidential Election 2012

Election Day: Tuesday, November 6 2012

Candidate: Barack Obama1 (Incumbent) --------------------------- Candidate: Mitt Romney2

Party: Democrat ----------------------------------------------------- Party: Republican

Date of Birth: August 4, 1961 (age 51) ------------------------------------- Date of Birth: March 12, 1947 (age 65)
    Position: Current President of the United States -------------------------- Position: Former Governor of Massachusetts
    Family: Married to Michelle Obama, 2 Children. ---------------------------- Family: Married to Ann Romney, 5 children.

CAST YOUR VOTE!
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2012-11-04 at 05:34 AM. Reason: fixed poor squished romney

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    We've already had this poll a couple of times and know the outcome on these forums.

Mitt Romney for me. (US Citizen)

10+ Year Old Account
    This is terrible place to find out as mmo-champion site is heavily full of liberals and left-wing people. Not the site itself, the people who use it, that is.

1 non US citizen voted for Mitt Romney. Liberal mob of the world assemble and purify!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious as to why people support Romney, because I can guarantee you they haven't researched his stances on any relevant issues, as he has no platform.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to elect a Stepford Wife. Obama for me.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I'm not a US citizen so forgive me if I say something stupid, but here is what I think:
    Romney is a ridiculous candidate. C'mon, nobody is going to vote for him.
    Perpetually happy multimilionaire who refuses to release previous tax returns and refuses to take a stance on serious issues because of the fear of saying something that might hurt his campaign. This is not someone who has the capabilities or running a country and if he becomes president, he will just be a puppet to more powerful people in his political party.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2012-08-11 at 02:00 PM.

Deleted
    Damn Romney looks young for his age.

Anyway, Obama 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonix80 View Post
    This is terrible place to find out as mmo-champion site is heavily full of liberals and left-wing people. Not the site itself, the people who use it, that is.
    Maybe the rest of the world just isnt full of american right wingers....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Maybe the rest of the world just isnt full of american right wingers....
    It has nothing to do with it. It's the mentality of, you are either with us or against us. There is no middle ground, you either agree on everything, or you are against everything. Thus become the left wing liberal embodiment of against us...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    It has nothing to do with it. It's the mentality of, you are either with us or against us. There is no middle ground, you either agree on everything, or you are against everything. Thus become the left wing liberal embodiment of against us...
    This. I agree with this statement.

Is MMOC being used by some other site to poll the demographic of people who come here?
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Where are the third party choices? Obama and Romney both suck, voting for Gary Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonix80 View Post
    This. I agree with this statement.
    You do realize that conflicts with your first statement right?

---------- Post added 2012-08-11 at 05:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cachemaster View Post
    Where are the third party choices? Obama and Romney both suck, voting for Gary Johnson.
    There are no third party choices because they are irrelevant. At least until the US changes their political system...

Deleted
    I think Mitt Romney is a really big idiot. It's almost impossible to be a bigger dickhead than him.
    He has contradicted himself numerous times. He just goes with whatever is most popular at the given time. He has no backbone.
    And on top of all that, he's also known for a few minor scandals.

Obama is one of the best presidents the US could ever wish for imo.

Mind you, this is coming from someone who always votes right-wing. (non U.S. citzien)

10+ Year Old Account
    Before Romney's VP pick was Ryan, I was 100% decided on Obama.

Now that Romney has picked Ryan, I am 110% decided on Obama.

I think Obama's performance has been disappointing, but . . . it'll be a cold day in hell before I vote for Romney/Ryan.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    You want my honest opinion? Each of them 2 promiss stuff they can't make true. I don't know what to vote and I wouldn't give a rats ass who wins anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    You want my honest opinion? Each of them 2 promiss stuff they can't make true. I don't know what to vote and I wouldn't give a rats ass who wins anyways.
    Obama promised healthcare. We got healthcare.
    Obama promised getting troops out of Iraq. Troops are leaving Iraq
    Obama promised to bag Bin Laden. We bagged Bin Laden
    Obama promised to start turning around the economy. The economy is slowly growing and unemployment is going down.

Of course he didn't make good on ALL of his promises, he's a President, not a dictator. But you're blind if you claim he hasn't tried and you're blind if you claim both sides are bad.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Obama promised healthcare. We got healthcare. I'm a middleclass blue collar worker who makes way under 100K a year. Under Obamacare my healthcare will rise. If I decide I don't want healthcare because it's to high, I'll just get a fine/tax at 1% of my income. Only people who benefits people who don't work, or illegal immigrants
    http://useconomy.about.com/od/health...Obama-Care.htm

Obama promised getting troops out of Iraq. Troops are leaving Iraq. We left on the timeline George W. Bush gave Iraqi officials....

Obama promised to bag Bin Laden. We bagged Bin Laden Due to Leon Panetta. Obama the first time voted down the raid. We got Osama due to interrogating terrorist who told us about Bin Laden's personal courier. Obama just kills terrorist without even a trial. How is that "humane"?

Obama promised to start turning around the economy. The economy is slowly growing and unemployment is going down. We have more people going on welfare then we have people gaining jobs. Since Obama's been in Office we've had over 8% in unemployment (6% when Bush was in office) http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

Of course he didn't make good on ALL of his promises, he's a President, not a dictator. But you're blind if you claim he hasn't tried and you're blind if you claim both sides are bad.
    Where do you get your information from? MSNBC? Are you saying we had a Dictator rather then a President that we'd be better off?
    Last edited by Deathcries; 2012-08-11 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Obama promised healthcare. We got healthcare.
    Obama promised getting troops out of Iraq. Troops are leaving Iraq
    Obama promised to bag Bin Laden. We bagged Bin Laden
    Obama promised to start turning around the economy. The economy is slowly growing and unemployment is going down.

This always makes me laugh, must have been super easy to keep a promise that Bush had already signed.
    "In 2008, the US and Iraqi government signed the U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement which stipulates that all US forces should withdraw from Iraqi cities by 30 June 2009 and from Iraqi territory altogether by 31 December 2011. On 14 December 2008, then-U.S. President George W. Bush signed the security pact with Iraq. In his fourth and final trip to Iraq, the president appeared with Iraq's prime minister Nouri al-Maliki and said more work is to be done."

Also we did not get health care we got a mandate to buy health care and a way to help those that can not help them self. It does nothing to address the real costs of health care and is a half ass band aid. This is the problem with America right now, people don't know what they are talking about they just spew whatever they have heard from whatever political side they have chosen. The sooner you people on the left and right figure out that most Americans live in a grey area and stop screaming falsehoods at each other the sooner we can move on as a country and heal the bleeding.