Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    2 healing this is very very easy, its no stress or pressure at all execpt maybe a little in the end but you have cooldowns for that so should be no problem. 1 tank ofc.

this is probably the easiest 10m boss out right now.
    Last edited by heltvild; 2012-11-06 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    BTW should he be keeping the skull-banner up as much he can, as I don't see any banners most of the time around?
    Those sort of things are ossom to sue as much as poss but id try make sure its up and ready for hero, stacking several dps increase gives a much larger increase overall normaly.

And maybe overkill but if u can get a pala to watch the warriors tps and the salvs dont help bubble him as a last resort, better losing a little bit of dps from it that having to use a Battle res on someone right at start of fight.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

we 1 heal and 1 tank. easiest way

Quote Originally Posted by Outcry View Post
    we 3 heal and 2 tank. guess our dps is just amazing.
    Two tank when there is really nothing to do for 2nd tank and 3 heal when there is not much damage? Cool.
    This boss is easier than the trash after, just dont stand in shit and u'll be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    BTW should he be keeping the skull-banner up as much he can, as I don't see any banners most of the time around?
    Skull banner (the crit increase) is a 3 minute cooldown. I think all banners have 3 minute CD's.
    Demoralizing Banner (the damage reduction to raid) might also be nice for certain parts of the fight.

You should consider these cooldowns, and not something you "keep up during the fight."
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    Skull banner (the crit increase) is a 3 minute cooldown. I think all banners have 3 minute CD's.
    Demoralizing Banner (the damage reduction to raid) might also be nice for certain parts of the fight.

You should consider these cooldowns, and not something you "keep up during the fight."
    It is not a crit increase, it is a critical strike damage increase. You should be using Skull banner when it will benefit the raid most. e.g. You should be popping
    it at the very start (say 2-3 seconds after DPs has started) peoples trinkets, procs, etc. will all have went off or soon will and will be a healthy DPS increase.
    Last edited by mmoc5247e124b4; 2012-11-06 at 10:54 AM. Reason: typo

A Spriest Halo will instantly break the "MC" if hes at ~max range for it to hit everyone stacked on one point (preferably behind the boss). Also, Monks SCK works well.

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    Two tank when there is really nothing to do for 2nd tank and 3 heal when there is not much damage? Cool.
    This boss is easier than the trash after, just dont stand in shit and u'll be fine.
    Solo heal solo tank on reg... Your dps might not have an issue, but adding TWO dps (if viable for your tank and healer to dps) would kill the boss so much quicker.

This boss is solo healable. I Solo healed it on LFR from the first boss to last one due to healer dying to annihilation or whatever its called.

10+ Year Old Account
    We solo tanked and 3 healed this fight first time we killed it, and have done so up untill now, but since people are taking less damage and so on, we're gonna cut a healer and hopefully get him down faster. First kill was about 5 seconds after enrage (kiting ftw), and now it's about 1 minute before. Go with one tactic, stick with it untill you can see it just doesn't work (not enough dps / healing) so that people can get to know that role as best they can.

1 tank 2 heals. I'm the tank of our group and all I can say is threat seems a bit buggy on this fight. I've had threat issues on the pull and I don't recall ever having threat issues before. Feng was the same last week, both tanks had a shit time taunting since he just completely ignored them.

The only sketchy part of this fight should be maddening shout if people are stupid and go balls to the wall. We had 2 people and 2 people only dps the others out with AoE. It's also a good time for the tank to pop cooldowns or get externals since he won't be receiving heals. The rest of this fight is simply mechanics like "kite bad thing away from raid" and "avoid pillage"