Please help a beginner upgrading gear!

Hi guys

I actually started playing again since I quit a few months ago. I must say it is quite fun! So I bought some items to help me doing MP 2-3, but I want to invest another 50-100 mil to make farming in MP 3 more effective.
    I know my gear is far away from being anywhere near perfection, I just want a good budget gear to farm with my build.
    So what would you suggest to upgrade? As said, 50 mil as a starting point, 100 mil as maximum limit
    It would be great if you could also name the stats I should look for on items you suggest
    I am playing eu, so prices might be higher I guess!

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Xedriell-2582/

Thanks!

I dont know DH itemization well enough to give you any specific advice. But from a quick glance I believe the most bang for your buck will be upgrading all of your jewelry.

Since 1.05 Rings and amulets can roll ilvl 63 stats. Because of this necks can roll up to 10% crit and 100% crit dmg. I suggest browsing those first, and your bracers appear to be easily upgradeable aswell.

The fact that you have 50-100m at your disposal and you haven't spent it all tells me you are careful with your coin, but just remember to watch for items you like to have low bid and low time left. You can grab some really nice gear for cheap if you are patient.

I will do so, thanks!