Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Papapwn View Post
    i found like 30+ legendries in the past 3 days ( total played time like 10 hours~).

anyways 29 of them were brimstones and 1 of them put up for 2m.

Legendries blow for me
    They generally do because of the increased drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Trotheus View Post
    You guys are giving Blizzard a *lot* of credit.

First off, just because a blue (whose job is lowly customer service) says it's not in the game doesn't mean it factually 100% isn't. Blues are pretty low in the Blizzard heirarchy, and information comes with rank. And who knows, a single rogue coder might have done it without anyone noticing.

Second, even if it isn't intentional, it could still be in the game due to coder error. I think I read somewhere that coders average a typo / mistake every 20 lines of code. D3 probably has tens of millions of lines of code.

Last, it wouldn't be without precedent. WoW loot was (is?) seeded by the first character to enter a zone. And there were loot servers in D2.

I'm not saying it's definitely 100% confirmed true (in fact, my own small amount of testing has shown it not to be), I'm only pointing out that you're asserting that this isn't true when in reality you don't know.
    We also don't know 100% sure that if you enter a raid backwards that you get more loot. Blue posters can say it's not true but we still can't be 100% certain. Sigh.

I take a blue posters word over some random forum poster without any evidence AT ALL everytime.

There seems to be a missunderstanding here. Everyone says loosing spree and they sometimes don't get legendaries on their runs or only one 2 per day etc. I finished the WHOLE game, up to Diablo on inferno on MP2-3 , and I got exactly 1 legendary. Not one per run, not one every few days. ONE in my whole clearing of the game, without skipping anything(even did all the side zones).

To me that seems strange, especially since i'm hearing about buffing the drop rates and stuff. I'm not complaining since my primary intention was to kill diablo on inferno, so that's kind of it for me. But i just feel very very unlocky. AM I or not?

Quote Originally Posted by axell View Post
    There seems to be a missunderstanding here. Everyone says loosing spree and they sometimes don't get legendaries on their runs or only one 2 per day etc. I finished the WHOLE game, up to Diablo on inferno on MP2-3 , and I got exactly 1 legendary. Not one per run, not one every few days. ONE in my whole clearing of the game, without skipping anything(even did all the side zones).

To me that seems strange, especially since i'm hearing about buffing the drop rates and stuff. I'm not complaining since my primary intention was to kill diablo on inferno, so that's kind of it for me. But i just feel very very unlocky. AM I or not?
    What's your MF?

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    What's your MF?
    Erm with 5 stacks it was around 250% last time i checked on MP2

Quote Originally Posted by axell View Post
    Erm with 5 stacks it was around 250% last time i checked on MP2
    Mine is generally around 500% and I get on average 1 legendary per 30-40min run, my personal experience has been that MF does help a lot and only really gets noticeable when it gets fairly high.

Also, doing full runs isn't very efficient which will contribute to your low rate as you kill less monsters in the same time as some one doing efficient runs.