Thread: Gathering macro

Deleted

Gathering macro

Hey all

I'm looking for a macro i can use for farming herbs, so i can fly down, press my key that "my" macro are bind to and it starts gathering - without me using my mouse.

My questions are:
    - Is it still legal to make a macro like that?
    - How does it look, can anyone help me with that macro

Hope someone can help,
    Thanks

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've never heard of a macro like that. The only thing I can think of is an auto clicker. Which is "illegal".

Deleted
    I had a macro in Cata bound to a key - a really simple one (not auto clicker)

not possible, higly possible illegal.

Deleted
    Macros as in wow-macros can not do this kind of stuff. You also can not move your cursor with a macro or send mouse clicks for that matter.
    It is possible with tools outside of wow, but that makes it 3rd party and is a ban-able offense.

Deleted
    im not moving it, its still there.. dont think anyone understand .. ty tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I understand what you want to do. You want to click a macro to interact with a herb or mining node instead of mousing over it and clicking it.
    Its not doable with macros. You'd be looking for a bot, which would find you a ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    hehe xD not rly. im looking for something like /use gather herb n bind it to my f - key or something. One press n i start 2 gather.

as everyone else has said, it cannot be done

you cannot use a macro to interact with objects within the game

Wow everyone in this thread seems to be missing the point.
    However that first /cast gather herb only makes your mouse "blueish" and you would still need to click on the herb manually to actually start the gathering process.

regardless of what you do, you still need to click the herb with your mouse. you cannot make a macro to gather a herb for you without there having to be some physical interaction on your part, that is what everyone is saying

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gathering (herbs or mining) requires a click on the spawn node. There is no way to macro around that requirement.

The only way around that requirement is via botting software. So no, it's not "legal" to do what you're asking.