10+ Year Old Account

Realm Status - BattleNet showing all servers are up?

So, I logged into wow, just to check. Logged in, even though it had the maintenance thing on the side. about 20 servers are still up. I go to the Realm Status page, it says that all servers are up.

Do they just not bother with the realm status page anymore?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Yeah something is buggy with it seems. I tried connecting to one of those 'up' servers listed in game(have some old level 1 there on Hyjal) It gets close to full on the progress bar loading but stops near the end. Similar to when theres a restart and the world server is down when you try to connect.

This is the only time ive seen it happen, so likely just something along the way bugged out on them when they shut it all down.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirthen View Post
    Yeah something is buggy with it seems. I tried connecting to one of those 'up' servers listed in game(have some old level 1 there on Hyjal) It gets close to full on the progress bar loading but stops near the end. Similar to when theres a restart and the world server is down when you try to connect.

This is the only time ive seen it happen, so likely just something along the way bugged out on them when they shut it all down.
    Yeah that's exactly what's been happening to me and my friend.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I cannot confirm this as fact, but I read on the wow forums there was an issue with the login servers being backed up causing issues with shutting down some servers. Not exactly sure the mystery of server maintenance goes but thats what some say over there.

it seems that this is just typical blizzard crap lol im thinking this is only the beginning of a long day trying to get on wow when in deed it does come back up

This happened last week during the maintenance. I was on Ravenholdt and our server (and a few others) stayed online till about 1 PM instead of going down at the stated time. They came back up around 2:45.