Using Lesser Charms

I was just curious about something. I currently have over 800 Lesser charms in my bank. If you want the good VP gear you gotta do your dailies, which give you 1 or 2 charms per turn in. The only problem it seems that i will encounter is that you can only use 90 of these charms a week. Will they ever increase the turn in rate from only being able to turn in 90 charms a week. It would be awesome to be able to use more that 3 coins a week. I think it would motivate people to do dailies more often as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekcufox View Post
    I was just curious about something. I currently have over 800 Lesser charms in my bank. If you want the good VP gear you gotta do your dailies, which give you 1 or 2 charms per turn in. The only problem it seems that i will encounter is that you can only use 90 of these charms a week. Will they ever increase the turn in rate from only being able to turn in 90 charms a week. It would be awesome to be able to use more that 3 coins a week. I think it would motivate people to do dailies more often as well.
    I doubt it because they are designed so that you still have some after you stop doing dailes.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

They won't be increasing the number of greater charms (atleast not at the moment) but they are converting the lesser ones to currency so they won't be hogging up your bagspace anymore. You can atleast save them in case you don't feel like doing dailies for a while.

They should at least let us buy some reputation with them.

Like 100 rep/50 charms (or more idk, just some random numbers).

I was just wondering. I have so many extra

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    They should at least let us buy some reputation with them.

Like 100 rep/50 charms (or more idk, just some random numbers).
    Oh god, I'd love that. I'm sitting at 1100 lesser charms, and I'm a week away from exalted AC.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!