• Warrior

3 33.33%
  • Paladin

2 22.22%
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Most preferred tank?

Hey there guys and gals.

I'm having a bit of difficulty (read: overwhelmed) choosing a main. I've got all 4 tanks at max level (along with a Shaman, Priest, Warlock and Rogue @_o), with mostly 463 blues on all of them. Druids are fun like Warriors, Paladins are a little weird, I feel, but still fun, and DK's are hit or miss for me. I either feel like I'm getting gibbed like we're back in the days of defense cap and I don't have it, or I feel like I'm invincible and I can do most things without a healer.

That being said, I feel confident with all the tank models and active mitigation to a greater or lesser extent, so my question is: what is the most preferred tank thus far?

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    I personally have chosen a protection paladin as my alt, after my mage main. My main was from Wotlk to the end of Cata a dk tank, and the feeling you get from being invincible is amazing. Blood dk is one of those classes that are easy to play, difficult to master. Paladins are a bit clunky, but you will get used to it. The overall feel is nice, and they are reliable when it comes to taking damage, and easy to play.
    Warrior on the other hand I have not that much experience from, I did play a protection warr alt in cata though, the feeling of just bouncing around is quite nice.
    Druids I dislike, due to them being far too simplified, or well, maybe its just me.

These are my opinions, I would personally recommend a blood dk since the soloing capabilities are great, paladin is not too bad either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like other "Help Me Choose My Class" threads, these are also prohibited. The question is too subjective to have a valid answer.