Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    oooooooook............I don't know what to say for real.

Sounds like level 60 shaman WF.
    exactly! this brings me back to the good ole days of vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone should just roll warriors.
    I like sandwiches

So according to this thread I should:

Not use heroic strike if I have 1 stack or more.
    Not blow reck/avatar or ANY cds unless I have a 5stack.

Yea no. Not once I have gotten a 5stack in an arena where I have cds outside of maybe trinket to blow. You cant sit on your cds all game against most teams. You also cant sit on your rage and not HS much or your damage will be awful. If your entire intent is to pool stacks/rage for TfB your not going to do very well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Nakatoir's responses to the warrior thread have been mind numbingly retarded.

Luckily he finally conceded the point and they ARE nerfing TfB. I'm still of the camp that the ability should simply never have existed. We need increases to the warrior skill cap, not to the skill floor with ridiculous rng.

I love their argument that "OH JUST WATCH THE STACKS LOLOLOL". Because having your entire team coordinate around a single classes' RNG is clearly stellar game design.
    They haven't got a fucking clue. Not. One. Clue.

Ghost Crawler states that it will be harder to get TFB stacks and that the Mobility nerf to Avatar fixes that issue in the next patch. Mages can kill you in 4-5 seconds whenever a chain cc starts.

Warriors doing insane damage at the start of an expansion?

What else is new?

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    So according to this thread I should:

Not use heroic strike if I have 1 stack or more.
    Not blow reck/avatar or ANY cds unless I have a 5stack.

Yea no. Not once I have gotten a 5stack in an arena where I have cds outside of maybe trinket to blow. You cant sit on your cds all game against most teams. You also cant sit on your rage and not HS much or your damage will be awful. If your entire intent is to pool stacks/rage for TfB your not going to do very well.
    But having those things happen quickly in an arena (Rng whatever) and winning instantly is stupid and needed changing.

Its just as stupid as destro warlocks in wrath i they got a Chaos Bolt Crit + Conflag Crit, that killed almost everyone instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by r3as0n View Post
    Ghost Crawler states that it will be harder to get TFB stacks and that the Mobility nerf to Avatar fixes that issue in the next patch. Mages can kill you in 4-5 seconds whenever a chain cc starts.
    It's starting already. Cataclysm all over again.

Nerfing everything but what really needs nerfing just to bring warriors line.

Avatar change: hmmmm, alright though it doesn't effect cd stacking burst AT ALL.
    TfB change: it only took 1 trillion posts where they were blindly defending the ability on the most retarded premise for them to nerf it.
    Gag order change: warriors had been saying since early beta that silence on pummel was fucking stupid. Instead, they removed the glyph from pvp entirely.

Mages are actually in the same boat. Blizzard is nerfing everything but what needs to be nerfed. All frost needs is a gutting of frost bomb damage as well as mastery and reallocating that damage in a more spread out though sustained form.

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 10:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thylacine View Post
    They haven't got a fucking clue. Not. One. Clue.
    We seem to be on the same page a little too often.

I think it's time to get into a time machine...if you know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post

We seem to be on the same page a little too often.

I think it's time to get into a time machine...if you know what I mean.
    Yeah, it's pretty funny.

Warrior damage too high? lets nerf their control and mobility!
    Mage damage too high? lets nerf their control!
    Monk survivability is shit? lets buff their mobility!

Rather than listening to the input of experienced players who do hundreds of matches every day they decide to make their own changes according to how well their own team performs, which i'm pretty sure is full of bad players.

Deleted
    There has been alot of arguments in this thread that this is rare. If it's soo rare how come there's a new video showing pretty much the same thing every day?

No class in this game should be able to have any ability that one shots an opponent. None. Zero. Ziltch. No matter whether it takes 2 seconds to setup or 5minutes.

The fact that Greg Street has tried to say this is how warriors are supposed to work is pretty laughable. Good old Blizz.

Tosan also has a video of ridiculous heroic strike crits.

Edit: which has been posted before. Twice.

"Working as intended"
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2012-11-08 at 01:16 AM.

Deleted
    not a war but funny how blizzard deals with the problem,by nerfing avatar.
    so theres a problem with this abilty so they're gonna nerf this other fun ability?typical blizzard bs

pathetic blizzard doesnt know anything about pvp
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

10+ Year Old Account
    Ghostcrawler - We dont think Warrior burst is out of control.

Thx Ghostcrawler for alays making me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by kamiko View Post
    it tooked him like 20 seconds.. what are you talking about???
    It happened in the first 20 sec of the video but we don't know how long the fight was going on beforehand. Also, it was obvious that the warrior was beating on somebody else's face before attacking the shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Have you any clue how long it takes and how much luck you have to have to build up enough for Heroic Strike to hit remotely that hard? Terribly misrepresentation. A warrior's not just going to pop his cooldowns at the start and immediately hit a Heroic Strike for that hard.

Heroic Strike is NOT the source of Warrior Imbalance.
    How many other classes can one shot someone? Even with luck in mind?

That ability has no place in pvp.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Everyone should just roll warriors.
    If everyone is Overpowered. No one will be...
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
    Wooo balance!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
    Wrath mindset here.

Atm as a warrior player i'm really afraid that Blizz will nerf the hell out of class utility features. Dunno how devs even dare to post that our burst is more in-line then hunters, even thought so many videos and simple calculations show obscene dmg in rediculously small time window. Blizz is too slow to react with PvP balancing seriously, or they're doing it intentionally since i've no clue how the let rogues/shams ride easy mode through 2 season in cata. And worst of all is that instead of minor weekly adjusments we'll see another large sweep that'll simply shift imbalance from one class to another.