Brawler's Guild Invites in BMAH, what my guild is doing

buying one and inviting all in guild, if the WOW community was nicer it would take 1 cheap buy from BMAH to invite all realm, i for one will invite all who want, guild or not

That assumes you get unlimited instant invites; as opposed to one invite per week (or other amount)

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad that's not how the invite system works. The first person has to gain the max rank in the brawlers guild before they are allowed to invite others, and then the number of invites is limited.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously doubt we'll be able to invite people so freely, but if we do I intend to invite anyone interested.

sorry i havent been paying any attention to his brawlers thing. what is it? do you get gear/mounts from it? or is it just some side thing like pet battles?
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

do the invitations expire if not used within a certain amount of time?
    Last edited by reef; 2012-11-06 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    sorry i havent been paying any attention to his brawlers thing. what is it? do you get gear/mounts from it? or is it just some side thing like pet battles?
    Just some shitty pet that looks like the robot gnome and even that can be sold in the ah the other item is a boa fist weapon
    though this is still early days if that is the only rewards then im gonna give the whole thing a miss i aint shelling out thousands for some pointless achieves

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Too bad that's not how the invite system works. The first person has to gain the max rank in the brawlers guild before they are allowed to invite others, and then the number of invites is limited.
    Can you link a source? All I know is that the first people need to buy the blood-soaked invitation and that they will be able to obtain other invites somehow.

But that you need to get max rank in the brawler's guild and can only get a limited amount of invites sounds plausible because as we know the brawler's guild won't feature phasing and you need to wait in the arena until it's your turn.

I think the idea of having content for people who like to solo stuff is nice but restricting it to a small amount of players for a period of time isn't nice and I see a lot of mobbing from other people who are watching your fights.

I feel blizzard is really throwing a ball on this one... I dont think people are going to be too happy. At least with the invite system.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So long as you can invite people yourself, the.invite system is fine.

when everyone has.to pay 300,000g to get in....
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

What I've seen is you buy an invite. You then must max your character with the brawlers (think its lvl 8) then you are able to invite 10 people. Not sure if you can invite them all at once or if it is once a day or once a week or whatever. You certainly won't be able to buy an invite and instantly invite your whole guild.