Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by manicwrath View Post
    proper night
    This this this!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Player housing, where you can build your own house like in sims but then can sell it to other players. Obviously would have to buy the plot of land, materials etc.

Guild warring

To be able to set your guild at war with same faction guilds and bring back world pvp in a new and fun way, even if they have to create a separate style of "Guild" perhaps called a Crew that you can be a member of alongside a Guild you raid with, to enable you to raid with one guild and War with a more pvp focussed guild.

More dynamic world content that actually matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ech0544 View Post
    Guild warring

To be able to set your guild at war with same faction guilds and bring back world pvp in a new and fun way, even if they have to create a separate style of "Guild" perhaps called a Crew that you can be a member of alongside a Guild you raid with, to enable you to raid with one guild and War with a more pvp focussed guild.
    I'd support that provided both guilds had to sign a declaration of war on each other.

I'd like an in internal guild message board/forum type thing. Word-of-mouth is terrible at relaying information and external sites that majority of the time *no one* bothers with beyond the day they sign up.
    Undefined animosity is a device of the spineless, the means of a fool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really a feature but it'd be nice if there were to be a huge instanced zone where you can PvP. There would be high ground for casters, low grounds and places where you can do fancy stuff with certain ability.
    Like some sort of BG but never ending and with some rewards by killing people (they would drop tokens of some sort with which you can buy enchants, gems, pets and other vanity stuff).

As for a real feature.. race specific classes with their own animations (that'd be an option) where you, instead of a troll shaman you'd be a witch doctor or something alike.

buy orders on the AH

for those of you who don't know what it is: basically you post a notice on the AH saying you'll buy X amount of ghost iron ore for Z amount of gold. someone else comes to the AH that is going to post their ghost iron ore, instead of putting in up for auction they can see the first guy wants ghost iron for Z amount of money and finds that reasonable and sells it to him. if no one found that price the first guy posted reasonable, he would get the gold in the mail he deposited for the order
    "How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us." - Thrall

A way to get instant max level characters after you already had one, after 8 years i cant even level from 1 to 2 on a new character, its horrid for those saying "People already dont know how to play" then make it only for those that have played so long that obviously have a clue as to what is going on.

Bring back some sense to items/crafting, up until TBC, crafting had a reason to exist, now most professions are just like extra enchants apart from alchemy.

Large more epic storylines, like attunements, doesnt have to be attunement to some raid, just a storyline as big as those were.

Bring back the epic feeling to the game ;D

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manicwrath View Post
    proper night and day
    proper seasons
    ogres, gnolls, tuskarr, saurok for horde
    furbolgs, wolvar, dragonkin and arrakoa for alliance

proper seasons in game

demon hunters
    rangers
    That was so many bad ideas I'll just list the ones that could happen.

Seasons, Ogres, Saurok, Tuskarr (but they'd be neutral or alliance), dragonkin (neutral), arrakoa, demon hunter.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of in game rain or at least let me turn it off.

Deleted
    I'm gonna rip some straight off of other MMO's and wish for others long gone...

Level scaling there is a crazy amount of great content in WoW that is nothing but an obsolete obstacle to max level, make it part of the game again.

Separate costume panels instead of transmogging is also on the wishlist.

Implement dyes to dye costume sets with.

Make pets individual again fuck just revert it all to how it was in vanilla/bc I don't care if I have to level them from level 8 hunting rare pets with special abilities was one of my favourite hobbies and farming leather to level them was more rewarding and fun than any daily will ever be.

off the top of my head...

Level scaling for both pve and pvp. It would do so much good for the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ech0544 View Post
    Guild warring

That's a brilliant idea, make them smaller though say we call them Warbands and they are limited to 12 or 20 players or similar I love this idea

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    id actually have to pay for MoP, so it would be more like 50 bucks? it doesnt matter really. my point is i would experience most of the current lore stuff within about a week, two tops. then, since i paid for an entire month, i would feel obligated to log in and do nothing but burn myself out. like i said, the only thing i care about in this game anymore is the story, and in my humble opinion, theres not enough at this current time to warrant me spending money on it.

call me frugal, or a cheapskate, but like i said, when the seige for ogrimmar comes out, if the story still looks as good as it does now, ill have a lot more to experience and possibly get the expansion at a cheaper price. more bang for my buck
    Wait for a scroll of resurrection like the last one. Free MoP, free character, free transfer and 7 days playtime for free.

A faction that is red to itself and all other factions. Call it hardcore mode. Available on pvp servers only.

Quote Originally Posted by Katza View Post
    The ability to share friend lists and ignore lists across your alts.
    there is an addon called friendshare that does this and works very well.

I would like to see raid size scaling where you could do a raid with 8+ people and the difficulty would scale based on how many people you had in the group to a max of 25 players. Seems like you are always a couple short or have people you have to leave behind to hit a 10 or 25 man raid.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Level scaling for both pve and pvp. It would do so much good for the game.
    Oh crap, that's right.

PvP BG's and Arenas == Everyone should be automatically outfitted in the same iLvL gear that is appropriate to their gear/spec. Remove "gear" from the PvP equation entirely, so that it is only down to Skill vs Class/Team Composition. Gear should never be a deciding factor in competitive PvP.

Let Conquest gear basically be Challenge Mode Xmog sets for PvP'ers, and Honor Gear can be for use in World PvP situations or whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    I never understood this. You want a personal place to afksit in queue? If they implemented this I guarantee that such a small population would use this sort of thing. I want to show off my epics to others. The only thing i can see this to benefit is roleplaying going home....Blizz wants you out in the world not stuck in on top of org bank, I mean in a house.

I would like to see more account-wide features such as: secondary professions, gold & a bank for heirlooms only.
    Completely agree, people that actually want to log into a game for many hours and this so they can go sit in a virtual house. Well these are very *special* people. Very special indeed. The mind boggles.

I've always had the same answer to these types of questions: a more dynamic world. Let's face it, it's a cool game but the world feels so dead. I would like to see natural disasters, city invasions. Perhaps some days where there are no guards and perhaps giants that walk across the continents, destroying things in their path. Capital cities could feel so much more alive, make it happen blizz.