Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eresin View Post
    I would like to see some sort of closet for storing off spec gear there rather than in my bag
    I agree with this. Carrying around my tank and healing gear is a bit awkward. Though at least we have a button that instantly switches our gear sets over, so I can't complain too much.

I'd love a tabard at max level that gives +X% XP for your alts, then cap the XP bonuses so that you can choose whether to use Heirlooms or the tabard but not both at the same time. Would also make Pandaria questing a bit faster - as much as I like the quests, you have to do so many for each level and its making leveling alts quite a chore!

15+ Year Old Account
    All races for both factions (like pandarens). Yes, I don't care about lore.
    Ilvl squish.
    Buy orders in the AH (just like in EVE Online - you post what you'd like to buy at what price).
    Cross Realm, Cross faction AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    A pause button.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Account wide reputations, although we all see that coming soon anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    shorten completed ah sells mailed to you 1 hr its just too much

Elaborated Alternate Advancement system. All rewards in WoW since t9 are too short-term, each PvE season = hard reset, nothing from what you accomplished before ever counts (speaking about combat capabilities, not cosmetic stuff like titles or mounts). Now it's even more beneficial to play only at the end of expansion as you don't waste your time on RNG to be rewarded with gear, which very quickly becomes obsolete, and you see more content this way. Character progress is defined by RNG too much and being constantly resetted. WoW needs long-term character advancement not reliant on RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    no sub fee

Its an extremely outdated concept.

Improved Weather and Environmental Effects - Seasonal changes to all zones, dark nights with better use of lighting, full weather effects including wind, snow and rain that make puddles etc on the ground.

Level Down Queuing + Old Content Raid Finder - Ability to queue for any raid of any level and being reduced in ilvl to match it so that level cap players and leveling players alike can queue and do old raids together. With the new Raid Finder loot system transmog farmers wont be stealing from levelers upgrades.

Closest and Pantry - Someone to store all of your tabards, transmog, cooking ingredients and other such bag space stealers.

Armour Dyes - Self Explainitory

Character Models - Much more detailed character models in their faces, with options for height, weight, facial structure, tattoos, body paints, scars, hair & facial styles.

Realistic Hair and and Cloak Bouncing - Make anything that isn't literally tied down flow and bounce like it would naturally, instead of being attached to the character model like another piece of the armor or body that is structured and stiff.

No Baldness when Wearing Helms - Make all helms that don't completely cover the face and head not remove all hair and facial hair that is still obviously visible. Only that which would actually be tied up by intersecting with the helm itself.

Im sure there are more individual ones I'd like. Any one of these would be great, if not them all.

A 2,200 slot bank with 11 tabs that can be shared with all your WoW characters on a single realm. BoEs would still be bound to specific characters, to which character they are bound would be in parenthesis. This bank would replace the standard bank.

Deleted
    Account wide tabards with an own tab like mounts and pets!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    Make up a feature that you would like to see implemented into WoW.

Mine (I think I've posted this before, but...): I would really like to see some sort of "Account-wide* materials/BoE gear bank" implemented. It would store all non-BoP crafting/profession materials so that all your characters can easily access mats that all your other alts have gathered without having to mail everything back and forth. It could have different tabs for crafting materials from different professions.

*'Account wide' in this case would be limited to all characters who are on the same server/faction, obviously.
    EVE's Exchange technology brought in WoW to replace the 10 year old AH, contracts included.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Physics via acceleration of some kind - GPU, physics accelerator card, whatever.

The destruction of outland and space adventures, Leave everything on azeroth. And then set up a pvp and pve bounty hunter guild. Something where you are tasked to find a named creature or npc in the world and then a pvp option where people sign up for an event and everyone is given a target and a zone they are ported into which is phassed out so people cant get in the way or esscape. Then give it all a time limit and rewards for killing the most, lasting the longest etc etc

Factionless server - same two sides, same races, but now there's NO world PVP and you can join groups with each other. PVP in BGs and Arenas remains as normal.

Deleted
    A tabard closet. It would work similar to the Title dropdown list, where the tabards are not stored in your bank or your bags.

I have around 30 tabards and needless to say, they take up ALOT of space that i could've used for other things.

Deleted
    transmog able legandary's i got Thunderfury and Sulfuron and they are just rusting and dusting away in my bank.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eresin View Post
    I would like to see some sort of closet for storing off spec gear there rather than in my bag
    Also this! I am currently carrying two sets in my bag, excluding the set i have on me. Back in cataclysm i had four gear sets in a total. And that is rather painful...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spylacopa View Post
    transmog able legandary's i got Thunderfury and Sulfuron and they are just rusting and dusting away in my bank.
    i would say yes...but only problem......DKs with glaives....no thanks

mass summon

and a pre req IQ test before loading the game onto your computer

oh yea and segrigation via language/which ip you come from tired of the chinese filling up my chat with theyre websites and worthless jibber and dupeing
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

When such threads popped up before, I always said 'aoe looting' and the removal of raid groups for old content raids. Now that the first is implemented and the second is stated as 5.1 change, I don't have too much to complain.

As a druid with complete off-spec sets in bags, more or shared inventory/bank space sounds good , although "one big bank for all characters" sounds like it'll be a mess. Other than that, I'm pretty pleased at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

A proper physics engine

Server/Account wide Vault to store matts etc

Ways to change the colors etc of your gear (E.g - Dye's for Cloth armor, Paint for Plate & Mail armor and tanning for Leather armor)
    {◕ ◡ ◕}