METRO 2033 - How do I use medkit?

For PC version.

I press Q, and I see my medkit icon and it says 5 as if I have 5 charges. Now how do I actually USE the dang thing?

I tried pressing Y as well, but that's for console version I think as nothing happens
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    For PC version.

I press Q, and I see my medkit icon and it says 5 as if I have 5 charges. Now how do I actually USE the dang thing?

I tried pressing Y as well, but that's for console version I think as nothing happens
    You don't really have medkits in Metro, you do have some kind of drug, probably morphine. Q worked for me.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    You don't really have medkits in Metro, you do have some kind of drug, probably morphine. Q worked for me.
    My faceguard is all broken and im breathing heavy even with new rebreather, doesnt that mean I am injured?

I press Q and I see the medkit avatar pop up on left, but it does nothing at all.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Press H.

Gas mask broken just means going into radioactive / surface dangerous. Breathe heavy is just indication of your filter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, make sure you take your mask off if you're not in a dangerous area, or it'll get broken. Also, health in Metro 2033 is regenerative, you'll heal to full automatically after a few seconds of not taking damage. The medpacks are just there in case you're in deep shit and can't find time to go hide.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    If your mask is broken you need to find a new one.
    Heavy breathing is due to mask.
    Take mask off when not in radioactive areas, don't consume the oxygen, you'll need it.