... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I'm better then all of you.

Do't judge me
    I suck at suff. :c

Don't judge me.

Oooo, here's another one:

I'm bi and have dated only one guy. But that volatile relationship has scared me off from dating another man ever again, much less getting into bed with one.

Don't judge me.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I just cooked some chicken and cut it up and went to my room.... ended up forgetting i brought a fork and ate it with my fingers

Don't Judge me
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaroko View Post
    I am a Level 80 Twink =3... I am also Scotish and love Haggis but cant understand why Americans eat squirrel...

Dont Judge me!!
    Not sure where you got your information, but the idea that Americans eat squirrel is as new to me as it is you. I suppose in a middle state where there's not another house for miles you can afford to discharge a firearm at a small animal, but I can tell you that squirrel meat is not commonly consumed throughout the country. This is the first I've ever heard of it. Remember, 314 million people live here.

OT: The only manga I've ever read from first volume to last was a girly romance series. I'm sorry, but Fruits Basket was some fucking awesome literature (the main character happens to be very dull though).

Don't judge me.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-09 at 02:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    I'm not interested in the Presidential Election or Halo 4. I'm however hyped as shit for November 10th because of Season 3 for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic starting. Don't judge me.
    Guess I lost as I can't help but judge you...really bad.

I want to be fabolous (Not gay fabolous, just looking pretty in female clothing as a man fabolous).

Don't judge me.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I rage when I play ANY kind of video games, that is why I am here on the forums, avoiding braking my mouse

Don't Judge Me.
    Duck walks into a bar, says to the bartender, "Got any grapes?" Bartender says no, duck says "Got any grapes?" "No" "Got any grapes?" "NO!" "Got any--" "If you say got any grapes one more time I'm going to nail your bill to the wall..." "Got a nail?" "No." "Got any grapes?"

Sometimes when there are other people around in video games I take a death on purpose even if I could have escaped, so I don't feel like a coward.

Don't Judge Me.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-11-09 at 08:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I am somehow always kind of surprised (and a little disappointed) when I meet a guildie and they look nothing like their in-game character >.<
    Don't judge me.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

The movie RED came out in 2010 and i just now finally got to watch it and it was awesome.

Don't judge me
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    I have a tendency of liking the female body alot.

Don't judge me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love MoP Daily rep system and I think it's one of the best thing's implemented since Burning Crusade.

Also I'm excited to play SWTOR again in 6 days when it goes F2P. I'll be actively playing both games.

I'm judging all of you, even though you said not to.

Don't judge me!

Ever since i was finally able to solo the Lich King last monday on my Paladin i have lost all interest in WOW and will be unsubbing after the 27th of this month.

Don't Judge me.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I let my dogs lick inside my mouth. Their mouths are cleaner than a human's.

Don't judge me.
    This is made so much more disturbing by your avatar...

On topic:

I hate children, old people and almost anyone.

Don't judge me

I've been unemployed for two years now.

Don't judge me.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

I click, backpeddle, and use the default UI in WoW.
    I hate dogs and cats.
    I hate grammar nazies and people who dont understand dialects exist.

Dont judge me.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 06:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I am somehow always kind of surprised (and a little disappointed) when I meet a guildie and they look nothing like their in-game character >.<
    Don't judge me.
    I had a guildie that did look like their draenai toon. A cueball with a refrigerator shaped chest. Only difference was he wasnt blue or had a tail. I think.

Deleted
    i despise religious people, especially muslims cause of their biggotry.
    here in germany we got tons of muslims who bingedrink on weekends but praise allah and don't eat pig. disgusting double standards.

this is nothing you could judge somebody for, rather praise him, don't even know why i post ITT.

There's no room for hate in my life, I don't hate anyone or anything. Life's to precious to be bother with hating stuff you can't change anyway.

Go ahead and judge me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    So great that we can have a thread like this. I've counted 3 posts in the thread so far that display blatant racism. I wonder if the mods will do anything, or if they'll just leave it because this thread has a gimmick.

racism is based in the irrational belief that race would change your intelligenc or general worth as a human. religion is mostly a decision you make or a decision your parents made you aren't mature enough to break out of. if somebody tells you he believes in witches, fairies and the sandman, can you still take him seriously?
    racism is a whole other things. to be disgusted by religious followers in the only rational possibility.

I hate people that drive at the speed limit or slower.
    Dont Judge Me.