Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Which Games are you looking forward to getting this month

I ordered Agarest Generations of war 2, Mugen Souls both LE. Nintendo Wii U with New Super Mario Bros Wii U and Zombi U, might buy either pokemon Black or White 2

So which games are you getting this month?

Deleted
    None, because I don't have any money

Deleted
    I won't be buying any games unfortunately, but I look forward to renting Hitman: Absolution. They've brought David Bateson back as voice actor, and he was one of my favourite parts of the previous games.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Think I played everything I wanted for the year, the new Hitman seems tempting however.

15+ Year Old Account
    Already got it, one game, Halo 4. The rest I can wait for.

Deleted
    Just bought Pokemon Black 2 and Xcom i think im good for a while also rebought Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2 becos of a 60% sale on gog (my physical copies got lost years ago )

I guess i might buy Halo 4 for the story apparently its supposed to be good.

Probably won't be getting anything until December or early next year. I'm looking forward to the Wii U, but I don't have money for it right now, and there's really nothing else coming out for awhile that I'm interested in.

Paper Mario Sticker Star. Maybe Adventure Time. Not getting Wii U at launch.

Sadly nothing. Maybe Ac3 for the pc, but I wont be able to play much of anything till about the 15th of jan.

Deleted
    zombiU, fifa 13... thinking about natural selection 2 but i really shouldnt.

Deleted
    Planetside 2 is f2p but question is if to try or if wait... seems like game will have a bad launch since people in beta say it's far from ready. So perhaps wait until it's a game working as intended and let others continue beta it for a bit?

Nothing seems compelling right now. Sure, Halo 4 is getting decent reviews, but I don't have, or want a Gold Live Sub.

I did really want Persona 4 Golden.. but it won't be released in my territory until February next year.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Deleted
    Hitman, AC3 for sure. maybe CoD: Black Ops II, not sure on that one yet, don't want to play it solo so waiting on a verdict from a few friends. All on the PC for me.

Nothing, really. Unless a cool new Indie game comes out and catches me off guard, though I am hoping that Runic releases GUTS this month. Of course, you never know what will happen during the Steam sale in December.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scribblenauts Unlimited, New Super Mario Bros U, ZombiU and NintendoLand. Oh and the Wii U.

Several other games that I *want* but simply cannot afford more than what I listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition I suppose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nev12 View Post
    Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition I suppose.
    Don't know how I forgot that... definitely looking forward to

So far nothing, but I'm looking forward to the release of the final episode of the Walking Dead video game

Deleted
    halo 4, if amazon.co.uk ever deliver it :<

Got Halo 4, just pure amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.