Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like Scenarios more than LFD. Sure MoP LFD's are pretty easy but Scenarios are just faster, more light hearted, and group/spec makeup is near meaningly. They are better than doing 8 daily's for VP that is for sure. Plus most of them seem to have some kind of panda dance and beer party at the end =P
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

I don't mind scenarios as long as everyone is pulling their weight. In dungeons it's easy to carry, in scenarios it just gets a bit boring if one third of the group is lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by BoysBoysBoys View Post
    I don't mind scenarios as long as everyone is pulling their weight. In dungeons it's easy to carry, in scenarios it just gets a bit boring if one third of the group is lacking.
    Yeah I ran through them all in one night a couple of days ago just to see them, and it was slow going even with my main boosting and providing almost all the dps, as the other 2 each time were doing some kind of comedy token amount.

Also i couldn't vote to kick people? someone actually afked for three quarters of one, and I couldn't for the life of me find any option to remove them o.o

The only thing I consider them good for is picking up a few quick valor if you're DPS. Otherwise if I was tanking or healing I'd just queue for a dungeon. Scenarios for me are the biggest disappointment of this expansion. Although I do have to admit that sometimes it is fun having my pet tank them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    We have a bunch of redneck yahoos that like to set them off in the cul de sac where I live, and 60% of their shit ends up in our yard or on our house. Not infracted
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocarbs View Post
    We have a bunch of obnoxious wetbacks that like to play their mariachi music where I live and nearly all their family ends up parking in our yard. Infracted

Doing scenarios actually gives some semblance of freedom with how you accomplish your objectives. Sometimes everyone sticks together (zzz Theramore) and other times you have to split up like the beach scenario with the Hozen. I think they're a great alternative to dungeons, and it awesome that you can do a scenario while waiting for your dungeon queue to pop if you're dps. I also got very very lucky on my DK and got 3 "Faultline" items (expertise/hit) in one day, which made me veeeery happy.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Ever since Cataclysm I lost all interest in dungeons... I no longer had the patience for them and grew bored of the trash grind. However I love scenarios, they're short, fun, easy and offer a chance of loot.
    It's not wrong. I enjoy them as well and glad they added them. It's something I do every now and then purely for entertaining myself without any other purpose behind it. Im looking forward to the volley of new ones, particularly hordeside, in 5.1

i think they all suck except the one where you keep ringing the gong and bosses come in 1 by 1. i haven't gotten jack shit for loot out of there, a couple blues i didn't even need a couple weeks ago when i got them. I'll still do scenarios just for the valor here and there.

I like them, but I think they would have worked a lot better as leveling content than something you queue up for at max level. There just isn't much differentiating them from dungeons, except that they're shorter and don't give you much of anything other than valor points.

Scenarios are kind of the perfect vehicle for lore in WOW. Something we can see happening more than 1-3 times in an expansion's life cycle, and the perfect way to bring back old zones and dungeons to life without making them rehashed dungeons.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    No, it's not wrong, but you have VERY low standards for acceptable content.

Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    No, it's not wrong, but you have VERY low standards for acceptable content.
    Why? What makes scenarios so low quality?
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

I really think the bags should always have an item in them. The Scenario takes longer than killing a heroic boss (once you get in), and the item in the bag is so randomized, you might (probably) won't even want it. Not like there's not inflation on shards anyway...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Ever since Cataclysm I lost all interest in dungeons... I no longer had the patience for them and grew bored of the trash grind. However I love scenarios, they're short, fun, easy and offer a chance of loot.
    Well, coming from someone who has been level 90 and doing heroics since day 5 or so... and only completed Pandaria Dungeon hero 2 days ago. Nope it's not wrong. Me myself I find so many things to do I cannot be bothered to run HC's all the time... Good, keeps game fresh having the option of switching between activities...

I really like them, I wish ones existed while leveling, too.

The only thing I'd change is that subsequent ones should reward JP, and the chance of getting an item from the cache should be greatly increased

i like them also, but i do not find them rewarding to do.
    the chance you get some loot is small. and even if it is usefull or not.
    the VP i do not need since i cba with daily quests so i dont have the rep for the gear the factions sell.
    also stopped doing dungeons cuz of this.

but they are fun. i have done them all at least once.

Love'em and it's all we do as a guild
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

How lovely to see other people have fun in game

I liked doing them on Saturdays... then i got the achivement and i was like yup im done
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Deleted
    is it wrong? Hell no, it can never be wrong, is it weird? i say 50/50 i also want to love them, but they are a waste of time, they give very bad rewards, a very little conquest points, and maby a item, a blue item.... Blizzard why you make so nice stuff, so bad reward:S make me cry mon

I think they are fun.