Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    Yeah, I can grab the ball and run around globaling people. I can easily top damage, heck I've done it several times even without picking up balls/orbs whatsoever. From my experience it's just a zergfest favoring either side, I've yet to see a tough Kotmogu BG outside of RBGs(It's even more disgusting in RBGs). Either your team dominates or the other way around, there doesn't seem to be this 'middle ground'.

Edit: Checked my armory page, 100% WLR in Kotmogu atm. So, what now?
    If it's a zergfest favoring either side, why are you at 100% win ratio? Also, how many games have you played? Of the maybe forty or so Temple games I've played, it's true that most of them are blowouts, but several have been close with turn-arounds by my team.

I've yet to play high rated temple games, but I've no doubt that they can be close, given the mechanics (i.e. how easily orb holders can be killed). It's not like EotS or Gilneas, where once you fall behind early-game, it's hard to come back.

i think they're both pretty shitty. AB and WSG are still my favorites

Deleted
    I just love Temple as a warrior . The horde had 4 balls in the middle, i just released everything and killed them all with 1 dragon roar

Deleted
    I think they're very innovative and really fun. I was really unimpressed with Gilneas/Twin Peaks, but I think the two new ones are fantastic.

ill let you know how i feel about the new bgs when more then half my team isnt bots

I like them, a nice change up from the same gameplay on a new map stuff we ahve gotten before.

Still havent once won a ToKM, alliance dominate that one.

Mines is more 50/50
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

Deleted
    Kotmogu is a ton of fun tbh All BGs should be available at level 10 tho :<

Temple is pretty badass. Nice change of pace IMO.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Temple is quite awesome especially when people are holding the orb meaning

1) Pop Darksoul
    2) Chaosbolt
    Dead

:O

10+ Year Old Account
    I love both new Battlegrounds. They add tonnes of variety to the exhausted play styles of the others... like Cataclysm - AB 2.0, WSG 2.0. Wotlk was vehicle w00t, which was fun for 5 minutes. TBC had the AB/WSG abomination. So at the end of the day, the two new battlegrounds are my favourite so far after Warsong Gulch.

Really enjoy Temple of Kotmogu, silvershard mines is nothing but a training ground for RBG teams to farm honor, it reeally sucks because you must have good communications and because it is split in 3 different directions you very seldom have that.

I really like the new BGs tbh. Blizzard seems to be only aiming for 10 mans now for RBGs

I really like the new bgs ... actually the new bgs and the arena are probably the only things I like about mop pvp so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's great to have something new, but I think I'm already sick of both of them.

KoT is a clusterfuck with everyone just getting 1-shot, then you spend half the game in the GY.

Ssm is alright, but the map is more about snaring people than PvP.

Both battlegrounds have little to no concept behind them, or alternative objectives, so I'm already over them.

both battlegrounds are quite punishing the moment you play with retarded monkeys(sup normal bgs), but if you play rbgs like I do and you got some nice organisation going on, it's really fun to play. temple I have a 90% win rate and silvershard 80%.

ow the irony of temple being a bg where you have to fight in the middle:P

both are pretty horrible. the objectives on the cart bg are way too far away and once they get to a certain point it becomes pointless to pursue the cart which is stupid

then the other one is just an arena that you just try to stand around in with the orb...like a small arena with 10 on each team chaos
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    I think they're very innovative and really fun. I was really unimpressed with Gilneas/Twin Peaks, but I think the two new ones are fantastic.
    The gamestyles for Gilneas/TP weren't new, no.

But at least the TP map was a big improvement on the old WSG map, LoS really adds a dynamic to a BG, those tree stumps in WSG don't cut it anymore.

(On the downside, there's a wooden shed at Mine in Gilneas that doesn't line of sight, how confusing)

Deleted
    I love temple! Only played mines once, can't say much about it but it seems OK.

I've yet to win Temple out of at least 25 games.

Tried them both for the first time today, one game each place and won

I like them - let's hope it stays that way, and I find them so refreshing from AV's "guard this shit for 4 mins", SotA/IoC's vehicle snorefest and to some extent "guard this node for the entire game" and the occasional "FC with three resto druids - I hate my life".

You see, I'm a bit selfish. All I want to do, is to have a good game. I'm not overly concerned about winning/losing; as long as it was fun, I'm happy, which I feel some BGs (SotA/AV/IoC) ruin, due to how unnecessarily pve orientated they are
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.