Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Heard they went back to MV to get missing HC gear for some and are now wiping close to 10% atm, kill coming soon.
    Last edited by mmoc9b63898d07; 2012-11-10 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moldsandwich View Post
    Heard they went back to MV to get missing HC gear for some and are now wiping close to 10% atm, kill coming soon.
    Who is that? Paragon or Method?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    Who is that? Paragon or Method?
    Forgot to write the name sorry, Method.

Forgot to write the name sorry, Method.
    They cleared MSV heroic on wednesday so they can't do it again kinda? And their armory shows no one got any MSV hc loot last few days so please stop doing "I heard" things.

Deleted
    They cleared MSV heroic on wednesday so they can't do it again kinda? And their armory shows no one got any MSV hc loot last few days so please stop doing "I heard" things.
    Yet you took the bite and went and checked? Admit it, I gotcha and now you feel like an ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet you took the bite and went and checked? Admit it, I gotcha and now you feel like an ass.

Man you must feel so cool playing the "LOL I TROL U" card. Be more obviously embarrassed, I can feel the heat coming off your face from across the internet.

Takes few sec to check armory, far less than to post a pic to describe your fail. Now keep quiet and let people have proper discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaya View Post
    I would imagine that the Anub type ending of that fight would be quite the headache for heals considering the DPS requirement and inevitably the lower amount of healers available that usually causes.
    Even in normal that burn phase was painful. I fear that phase on heroic.

Have to admit, I'm getting a little tired of 10+ minutes fights that are fairly straightforward until the last couple of minutes. I'm not sure if it's intentional to drag out the time investment or what. But having to go through 10 minutes of the fight before you even get to the hard part annoys the piss out of me.

/end rant.

10man kills:

Vizier: 5
    Bladelord: 30
    Garalon: 9

What happened to the good old days of linear progress,....

Quote Originally Posted by Ceejjay View Post
    Even in normal that burn phase was painful. I fear that phase on heroic.

Have to admit, I'm getting a little tired of 10+ minutes fights that are fairly straightforward until the last couple of minutes. I'm not sure if it's intentional to drag out the time investment or what. But having to go through 10 minutes of the fight before you even get to the hard part annoys the piss out of me.

/end rant.
    Yeah, I hated SpineHC because of that, you went through 10 mins of lolmode and then entered Heroic Ragnaros last phase pre-nerf with retarded DPS requirements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    10man kills:

Vizier: 5
    Bladelord: 30
    Garalon: 9

What happened to the good old days of linear progress,....
    What days? Ascendant Council, Baleroc, Deathwhisper and Ulduar say hi.

Deleted
    Takes few sec to check armory, far less than to post a pic to describe your fail. Now keep quiet and let people have proper discussion.
    Awww how cute someone is butthurt because of a tiny troll post... Lighten up mr grown up.

---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 08:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Man you must feel so cool playing the "LOL I TROL U" card. Be more obviously embarrassed, I can feel the heat coming off your face from across the internet.
    Ye, I'm embarrassed, you got me, lol. Lighten up you too mr "stick up my ass".

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-10 at 11:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uploaded our Amber-shaper WF vid, hope you enjoy it ^^:

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Nice video

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Uploaded our Amber-shaper WF vid, hope you enjoy it ^^:
    nice sinner. miss you buddy!
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Looks like a hotfix is coming to garalon fight to not do double damage to body from cleaving, better get your kills in now before realm restarts, this will make that enrage alot harder I would assume

Manaflask reported that apparently Why so serious has access to Empress even after killing the first boss on normal and the rest on heroic. That would be really lame...

Manaflask reported that apparently Why so serious has access to Empress even after killing the first boss on normal and the rest on heroic. That would be really lame...
    That would be some serious bullshit indeed = /

to use the same excuse used earlier in this topic
    you didnt need to kill all bosses in BWD heroic to kill nefarian heroic

You did need to do it in DS, and Firelands. Just doesn't feel right that you're able to skip bosses. And if they let people do it at least final boss should not be accessible if you killed anything on normal previously...