Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanath View Post
    Yea, that's what I was planning on doing. Not sure if it will work on the last platform though, as with only two players there, they are guaranteed to be MCed with no one who can break them out, unless you can kill it before he MCs.
    RTFM. The dungeon journal clearly states that there is no echo for the MC!

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    He meant killing the echo on the 2nd platform while sending only a tank and healer to the 3rd which is the MC platform.
    Ashr

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure he means Echo on previous platform that needs to be killed before MC on 3rd.
    I survived 2010 Summer in Moscow without leaving city for a single day!

Deleted
    What he meant most probably is the transition from 2nd platform to the platform with MCs (leaving 8 people on platform two and only moving the tank and the healer to the last platform, as there will be only two people both of them will be MCed).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    So that lockout bug was reported 2 weeks ago by many guilds... and honestly im not surprised they didnt fix it lol.
    Your assumption shows a lot of ignorance if anything...
    1. Maybe they did 'fix it' but now it turns out the fix was not good
    2. Maybe they have a hard time fixing it...
    3. Or they have a fix, but it is creating problems elsewhere

I'm not surprised whether they fixed it or not, because I lack the skills to assess how hard it is to fix or what needs to be done technically... THe only thing I am certain of (not assuming) is that Blizzard would want this fixed too and would have if they could.... They hotfix and patch lots of stuff always.

Thank you for trolling by....

Either way, I'll be pleased if HoF is genuinely difficult. MV was quite easy overall, mechanics wise.
    Ashr

Ofc there arent any world firsts yet since EU servers are down..

Seriously US guilds are so crap it's ridicoulus with the amount of time they are ahead of eu

Infracted~
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2012-11-07 at 12:48 PM.

Okay, now I understand his point. But the MC has not been declared to be platform-only or near-distance (instead of the other two mechanics). So of course sending two people there is a risk but does not mean these two will be mind controlled...

Quote Originally Posted by actiwe View Post
    Ofc there arent any world firsts yet since EU servers are down..

Seriously US guilds are so crap it's ridicoulus with the amount of time they are ahead of eu
    I'm glad you come with joy and happiness, either that or you voted for romney and are pissed off.

On-topic: I'm actually excited to see a boss take more than a day to take down. There should be no reason it just falls over, although some of the other ones in the instance will.

actually only 500 guild worldwide have managed to clear normal. that means, its really hard with the current gear on normal, mostly to dps and to a lesser extenct on bursthealing requirements.

Exactly those two points are even more relevant in heroic modes. so i think we have to wait quite a while utill raidgroups are able to kill the first 2 bosses. European guilds seem to do better on ridiculous hard / undergeared content, so i assume this evening, or tommorrow evening, we might have about 10 kills or so from the first boss. (this is optimistic)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanel View Post
    I'm glad you come with joy and happiness, either that or you voted for romney and are pissed off.

On-topic: I'm actually excited to see a boss take more than a day to take down. There should be no reason it just falls over, although some of the other ones in the instance will.
    Buddy, im quite sure he wouldnt be "bashing" us guilds if he is from the Us.

This is also about raiding, not Politics.

Deleted
    Just wait for Paragon to get on...

I would imagine most guilds that did clear Heart, did not clear heroic MV, like my guild. Tonight we cleared Heart normal in about an hour and a half then started working on heroic MV bosses we hadn't killed yet and will work on that the remainder of the week. That said I'm genuinely surprised there were no kills tonight. This EU bias is really getting out of hand though. If you think that EU guilds will log on and march through this like it's nothing when zero US guilds got a kill, you have a surprise coming. The raid lockout problem certainly contributed to the lack of kills, but it appears that this boss is actually hard. We may see a handful of kills because I do believe some EU guilds really are better, but it will be just that, a handful. Also, EU guilds will have the benefit of chatter about the mechanics and anything that may have been tried by US guilds tonight. Certainly most high end progression guilds are tight lipped about specific details that may give them an edge in times like these, but word does get out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxvla View Post
    I would imagine most guilds that did clear Heart, did not clear heroic MV, like my guild. Tonight we cleared Heart normal in about an hour and a half then started working on heroic MV bosses we hadn't killed yet and will work on that the remainder of the week. That said I'm genuinely surprised there were no kills tonight. This EU bias is really getting out of hand though. If you think that EU guilds will log on and march through this like it's nothing when zero US guilds got a kill, you have a surprise coming. The raid lockout problem certainly contributed to the lack of kills, but it appears that this boss is actually hard. We may see a handful of kills because I do believe some EU guilds really are better, but it will be just that, a handful. Also, EU guilds will have the benefit of chatter about the mechanics and anything that may have been tried by US guilds tonight. Certainly most high end progression guilds are tight lipped about specific details that may give them an edge in times like these, but word does get out.
    He's hard, you're right, but right now he is actually impossible to kill. You won't see any kills by US or EU until they tone or re-work the fight.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    He's hard, you're right, but right now he is actually impossible to kill. You won't see any kills by US or EU until they tone or re-work the fight.
    a heroic boss that cant be killed in the first week, we need more of that

Impossible? Why?
    Ashr

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think he might be even harder in 10 due to mechanics... We'll see soon enough - EU has most hardcore 10s out there.
    I survived 2010 Summer in Moscow without leaving city for a single day!

Considering how close Midwinter got on their stream last night he is definitely killable and I'm glad there are actually hard bosses coming up. Not like MSV where everything died within 60 pulls. Make that 30 because resetting Spirit Kings doesn't count.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2012-11-07 at 11:34 AM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    so true silmarilen, i remember the good old days in tbc when killing a boss took weeks, when kael'thas was still up and running when black temple was released and that was when there was no such thing as heroic when everything was on normal. the raiders currently have become complacent and have been dumbed down, sure the bosses are hard but not hard enough and the sense of accomplishment that you had in the old days of naxx(only managed to kill instructor and anub'rekhan but damn it felt good), twin emps(felt so good tanking them and killing them the first time or should i say the only time) kael'thas, lady vashj and sunwell is all but gone but damn they were the good old days when raiding was hard and you actually had to work harder for the kills.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2012-11-07 at 11:39 AM.

Deleted
    Paragon will probably clear the whole instance on heroic in one or two days....