Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    because she gave me life after death, because she gave me the opportunity to go after the ones who left me and to slaughter the ones who killed me

all hail the banshee queen
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    yet the needs she is using them for, securing Lorderon, isnt really "bad" for the Forsaken people

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 12:43 AM ----------

She gave the Forsaken a place to call home.
    She satisfied the Forsaken lust for vengance against Arthas
    And now she has given them a new purpose in fighting for their right to live and for their home.

Seems impressive enough to me
    She only did that because she needs them. She is scared of dying.

The more Forsaken to protect her sweet little ass, the better.

That's all she needs them for.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    She only did that because she needs them. She is scared of dying.

The more Forsaken to protect her sweet little ass, the better.

That's all she needs them for.
    And if it means humans will die and dead prosper, so be it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    She has boobs, thats the only reason. If Sylvanas was a man, then nobody would like her/him
    Pretty much this. Everybody preaches how Garrosh makes the Horde too evil, but overlook her completely when at least he doesn't go around creating an concentration camp in his cellar and turning people to undeath.

I quite liked her pre-Cataclysm for the whole "vengeance at any cost" angle, but now they've just turned her into a Saturday morning cartoon villain that stands out like a massive sore thumb when we're supposed to dislike Garrosh for his crimes... well... yeah... we do, but she's worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    "Forsaken people"? There's a contradiction for you. The Forsaken aren't called the "Forsaken" for nothing. They shouldn't exist. They are an abomination. They should be viewed as "just another Scourge to be scrubbed from the planet".

Just an FYI - "lust for vengeance against Arthas" was ALL Sylvanas, not a goal of the Forsaken as a whole. That was Sylvanas' goal alone. I don't understand why people defend her either. Honestly, those that were "saved from the will of the Lich King" should be destroyed as well. What good are they? Especially the new "batch" that Sylvanas started RIPPING from the ground when the Val'Kyr joined up with her.

For all intents and purposes - NOBODY should like Sylvanas at all. Hell, even the Horde leadership doesn't trust her or approve of her methods. She's creating an army for no reason at all. "Forsaken" serve no purpose and have no reason to continue to be created.

From a player point of view - Blizzard should have ended Sylvanas and the Forsaken when the Lich King died. Sylvanas' only desire to live was to get revenge on the Lich King, now she is just running around creating a pointless army with the only desire to expand the undead nation that really has no reason to be around at all. Shouldn't BOTH sides want their dead left dead?

All i can really read here is "buhu! she dus evul things and i dontz likes it! Stoop her plx!"
    Just let us have ONE evil side, we who like to play as them. Not everything in warcraft have to be flowers and daises.

10+ Year Old Account
    She seems to have a personality. More than i can say for anyone else in wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilananazz View Post
    All i can really read here is "buhu! she dus evul things and i dontz likes it! Stoop her plx!"
    Just let us have ONE evil side, we who like to play as them. Not everything in warcraft have to be flowers and daises.
    Well, clearly you're reading skills are fine, but you need to brush up on your comprehension skills. They are lacking.

"Forsaken people"? There's a contradiction for you. The Forsaken aren't called the "Forsaken" for nothing. They shouldn't exist. They are an abomination. They should be viewed as "just another Scourge to be scrubbed from the planet".

Just an FYI - "lust for vengeance against Arthas" was ALL Sylvanas, not a goal of the Forsaken as a whole. That was Sylvanas' goal alone. I don't understand why people defend her either. Honestly, those that were "saved from the will of the Lich King" should be destroyed as well. What good are they? Especially the new "batch" that Sylvanas started RIPPING from the ground when the Val'Kyr joined up with her.

For all intents and purposes - NOBODY should like Sylvanas at all. Hell, even the Horde leadership doesn't trust her or approve of her methods. She's creating an army for no reason at all. "Forsaken" serve no purpose and have no reason to continue to be created.

From a player point of view - Blizzard should have ended Sylvanas and the Forsaken when the Lich King died. Sylvanas' only desire to live was to get revenge on the Lich King, now she is just running around creating a pointless army with the only desire to expand the undead nation that really has no reason to be around at all. Shouldn't BOTH sides want their dead left dead?
    Hmm, yeah, kill loads of people, including the innocents, just because they're vitally challenged! We can't have vitally challenged people around! They must be purged from society, no questions asked! I am a force of righteousness, so I don't care whether or not my victims are innocent, nice, and friendly, or evil, darkhearted and criminal... As long as they're vitally challenged, they must be destroyed!
    <====== Scarlet Crusade is that way.
    Also, remove resurrection spells from the game! We want our dead to stay dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Nah, as long as it is light it can stay. Because light is pure, uncorruptable and only just can harness its power.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Nah, as long as it is light it can stay. Because light is pure, uncorruptable and only just can harness its power.
    The Light works for everyone who has a strong conviction. Hell; it works for the Scarlets.

The Light works for everyone who has a strong conviction. Hell; it works for the Scarlets.
    I was with you on this one. Sarcasm on internet is hard...
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2012-11-07 at 05:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Hmm, yeah, kill loads of people, including the innocents, just because they're vitally challenged! We can't have vitally challenged people around! They must be purged from society, no questions asked! I am a force of righteousness, so I don't care whether or not my victims are innocent, nice, and friendly, or evil, darkhearted and criminal... As long as they're vitally challenged, they must be destroyed!
    <====== Scarlet Crusade is that way.
    You're a terrible troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I was with you on this one. Irony on internet is hard...
    Whoops, sorry about that...

10+ Year Old Account
    She's a strong female character that has ALWAYS been a strong female character. Sometimes thats all it takes.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Well, clearly you're reading skills are fine, but you need to brush up on your comprehension skills. They are lacking.
    i guess you could do that as well. There is nothing wrong with the race or what it's doing (except the moral etc blah blah) from a game perspective. The horde clearly benefits from having the forsaken as allies, otherwise they would probably turned on them. The forsaken army battles the alliance, keeping loarderon in horde hands. horde might Mistrust her or not, but she's doing quite a nice job for the other horde races.

From a player perspective, all i can see are you whining about her doing bad things. I like her doing bad things and so do other players. It puts some much needed colour in to the game. Just because her nemesis is dead it dos not mean she have no room for development. They now can explore the forsaken more as a race and county. What they will fight for, why and how. I don't see any reason, other than you not liking them, for them to be removed.

I liked Sylvanas until Cata. I'm not a fan of the current track she's on, but at least they did something with her. Not impressed with racial leaders standing around doing the same thing for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    She is the only leader that has changed races several times. First she was a high elf, then a banshee, then she was an undead high elf, then an undead night elf, then an undead high elf again.
    they should just make her a male troll with boobs and leave her like that for the rest of WoW's existance

Weve known her since she was a ranger cut down in the prime of her life and given the worst fate possible undeath

Now she is a cold heartless woman who doesnt know what to do now her thirst for vengeance is gone now all she has is to keep her people from extinction

Shes flawed and has character unlike most of the wow leaders who either have been ignored or turned into complete shadow of there former self like tyrande who was such a badass in wc3 but now is just varians bitch

and thats why we love her

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    She's a strong female character that has ALWAYS been a strong female character. Sometimes thats all it takes.
    You can remove 'strong' from that sentence and it will be just as true I'd say 'female' part is far more important.