Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Darkglow Ebroidery + Rapture... A little question :)

Hi!
    I was looking around on my logs on HoF, and i noticed that without that much effort i've been able to stack trinket procs/use with rapture, getting nice mana return (30k with both darkmoon and jade figurine up). So, since i was going to drop jc since i got on another toon, could be tailoring a nice alternative now?
    Are my thoughts about staking procs for nice rapture returns founded or i'm just talking about fried air?
    Thanks in advance

Tailoring + BS its the best profession for healers now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fismara View Post
    Tailoring + BS its the best profession for healers now
    This isn't entirely true. It'd be fair to say that Alch + BS are probably ideal for the majority of healers, however disc would probably be the exception due to rapture. I don't feel its worth changing your profession just to get a slight increase in a rapture proc.

Please be aware there are several fights - in both Heart of Fear & Mogushan Palace - that you can get anywhere from 100k to 300k rapture procs. It's about timing and knowledge of the fights.

Deleted
    Also on use trinket from Shado-Pan is nice for that purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by -Virgo- View Post
    Also on use trinket from Shado-Pan is nice for that purpose.
    If you time it right you can have huge rapture gains - I had I think an 80k rapture last night with a mana tide/trinket/darkglow proc up - on use trinkets are amazing for it.