Deleted

Cool RIFT: Storm Legion Preview: Tour of Dusken and Brevane Dungeons (Trion Livestreams)

So recently as you may or may not know, On there Official Twitch channel 2 Livestreams have taken place with the elite team that is
    • Elrar (Community Manager+ Recovering Mead Addict)
    • Adam Hetenyi (Lead Dungeons and Raids Developer+ Dragon mating expert)
    • Amary (Corgi Lover + A Particular set of skills in tracking the mighty patchalope)
    • Dahanese (Community Director + RIFT nerd in training)

The Original Livestreams took place on the below channel and are currently available there if you wish to watch them~
    http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

For a handful of people tho, Twitch does not work for them, and while Trion are known for there speedy content releases, they are not known for there speedy uploading skills, so I've bunged last nights Livestream up on my channel (Non Moneytized ofc), regardless of which enjoy!

Deleted

Excuse me while i pick my jaw up off the floor.

Thanks Seatin, and yeah our upload times have sucked lately - but we can't put videos of the game up on YouTube until we get the proper ESRB, legal text, and logos attached to it and get any needed edits to remove dead air.

This means we need our video editing team to work on it - and they're heads down getting the awesome launch trailer finished along with videos for all our other games. So while they process them as quick as they can, as we've gotten closer to the launch of Storm Legion the delay has gotten longer and longer.

Our apologies - and thanks again to those of you who help share these outside of Twitch until we can ourselves!
    James "Elrar" Nichols
    Former Community Manager
    Trion Worlds, Inc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar-Trion View Post
    they're heads down getting the awesome launch trailer finished
    Link plix or it doesn't exist!

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Seatin, and yeah our upload times have sucked lately - but we can't put videos of the game up on YouTube until we get the proper ESRB, legal text, and logos attached to it and get any needed edits to remove dead air.

This means we need our video editing team to work on it - and they're heads down getting the awesome launch trailer finished along with videos for all our other games. So while they process them as quick as they can, as we've gotten closer to the launch of Storm Legion the delay has gotten longer and longer.

Our apologies - and thanks again to those of you who help share these outside of Twitch until we can ourselves!
    also wtb new calling trailer videos that briefly touch on each soul (via sick action shots) and include the new souls

Deleted

I imagine getting the proper ESRB and legal text is bucket loads of fun... and I keeptrying to cut out that the first 2minuite and 26seconds of deadspace on the 2nd video, I've 3 times using the youtube editer, but it just doesn't seem to disappear! I'll look at cutting it down orginally on Twitch next time possibly.

I'm really looking foward to the launch trailer! I can't wait to see what that will bring ^^