Deleted

Ret how you deal with this?

I am realy sick of it.
    EVERY class does moor damage in PvP ret.
    I am not the person who rages over something like video games or class balance but FUCK YOU BLIZZARD.
    I want to hit the person who balanced classes and gave rets NO dmg.

Is there a trick/exploitt/bug to do normal dmg?

From what I've been hearing. The consensus is good burst during cooldown activation. Mediocre in between.

Quote Originally Posted by TommmyBoy View Post
    I am realy sick of it.
    EVERY class does moor damage in PvP ret.
    I am not the person who rages over something like video games or class balance but FUCK YOU BLIZZARD.
    I want to hit the person who balanced classes and gave rets NO dmg.

Is there a trick/exploitt/bug to do normal dmg?
    I have the feeling that you have never been above 1500 rating, ret damage is fine if you know how to play it.

You are a support-bust class start at this point. Get some good kicks/stuns and the when in bad position use cd's then burst the fuck down

Deleted
    Yes i am playng 2v2. and we just cant get past 1.5k
    We are pretyy good with stuns and kick we cordinate cc and we can chain them pretty well.
    ( playing with Monk healer)
    But the thing is .... when on my burst they stun me or do something to let healer escape and they can heal up in like few casts.
    And when i dont have any coldowns up they can just sit there and /lol on my damage couse i cant do anything.

Can you explain how i should dps or something?

You shouldn't play 2v2 as ret/heal if you are a mediocre player. Play some 3v3 with substained dps class and you will have more fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even a problem playing 2v2 with a healer. not at all... pvp power > all. when people complain about ret dmg makes me think u dont use inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by TommmyBoy View Post
    Yes i am playng 2v2. and we just cant get past 1.5k
    We are pretyy good with stuns and kick we cordinate cc and we can chain them pretty well.
    ( playing with Monk healer)
    But the thing is .... when on my burst they stun me or do something to let healer escape and they can heal up in like few casts.
    And when i dont have any coldowns up they can just sit there and /lol on my damage couse i cant do anything.

Can you explain how i should dps or something?
    Yeah, currently Ret/Healer is complete trash, Ret just doesn't do enough damage. Our sustained damage needs major buffing in PvP, not only because we can't kill anything without cooldowns, but also because our pressure is so pathetic that the other team gets to do what ever the heck they want, and are able to use very reckless and risky strategies against us with no punishment.

As some have suggested, Divine Purpose needs to go baseline, and be replaced by a new talent, with the nerf to our 4pc and maybe some minor other tweaking to PvE damage, it should be fine in both areas of the game.

---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 03:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Haaz View Post
    Not even a problem playing 2v2 with a healer. not at all... pvp power > all. when people complain about ret dmg makes me think u dont use inquisition.
    Maybe with a very high cc and very skilled healer... otherwise no.

Well, I imagine the PVP weapon makes a huge difference with all that PVP Power.

Deleted
    Currently 2v2'ing with a destro lock at 1600 rating. I can imagine it being 1800 + capable once my partner gets t1 weapon. With a combo this bad you could do miracles along with a rogue, feral or warrior but I don't really care about 2v2 that much. But op, you should not go with a healer if you can't time burst correctly and so forth, try finding one of the classes I mentioned and you should be able to have more sucess.

Just go 2v2 with another DPS, pop all CDS and burst your way to 1800 rating? I played with a lock last week, not exactly the best setup but lol, so easy (Only did cap though).

Roll with a BM or warr and faceroll your way up in the ratings

*EDIT*
    Oh, and when you get your pvp weapon -> <3 that PvP power realy helps
    Last edited by Noxina; 2012-11-08 at 07:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    CC chain the healer and pop cooldowns in unison. Have more pvp power. Ret is, and always has been, about timing your burst and Hammer/Repent/Rebuke. Especially now with Blinding Light, quite the possibility of chain CC and insane damage during wings, HA, and GOAK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also ask your partner to help deal damage. I was doing 10k Blackout Kicks on my Mistweaver in PvE gear versus a pve geared mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure about you sir but in small scale pvp (2v2 would fall into this for me) I like to pop a small, discrete CD (think holy avenger and synapse springs) without a flashy visual to pump out some surprise damage early and get some defensive cds well.. on cd.

Then after the enemies CC has gone out I would use my hand of freedom and Wings/Guardian, throw out chain cc's and nuke.

It's a shame Ret's damage is SO VISUAL compared to say, a rogue or Warrior or DK. It's really easy to tell when a Ret has gone all-in because they light up like th efourth of july.
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.