Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No craziness for me to begin with, I have my drivers test on Wednesday, so I will try to avoid gaming/TV on Tuesday evening so I don't have even more shit flying through my head as I desperately try to get some sleep. If I pass the test, I imagine I will spend quite some time in my car for the days after that. God I'm a wreck now, too much waiting for drivers license and storm legion! :/
    "You disgust me"- Grandma

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how crazy I'll go since I still am in college for another month.... but I likely will spend a fair few hours the first couple days playing. ;p
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably wake up, do some groceries, read forums, cleanup house, prepare food, eat food, then log rift, start levelling till I fall asleep :-).

ofcourse drinking a few gallons of water and coffee ;-)

Well, I did schedule vacation time for Nov 13th through Nov 16th, so my plan is to be 60 by the weekend and spend the weekend gearing up. Even though I took the time off though, I am not going to mess up my schedule too much. I will more than likely go to bed at around my normal time Monday night, then Tue the 13th, let my gf sleep in a bit since I am off work. Get up with my daughter, spend a bit of time with her until around lunchtime when I will wake up my gf, if she has not woken up already, then it is on. I will be playing straight through to the time I would normally get home from work, then eat dinner, spend some more time with daughter, get her to bed, then play for a few more hours. The rest of the days will probably look something like that through to Friday as well. Hoping to get 8-12 hours per day of Rift in each day.

I've taken Wednesday > Sunday off work so I'm going to a mate's place for a good old fashioned nerd session with poor hygiene, fast food and unconventional sleeping hours.

Day off on tuesday from college, I have a bit of studying to do that day, but I'll probably play a few hours that day, mess around, read into story stuff, et cetera.

I'd prefer to take off work that day, but I don't think that will be happening. I guess I'll just play as late as I can and go to work like a responsible adult.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    The only way to maintain a relationship whilst playing mmos, is to have your partner doing it with you! >.<
    i agree in exactly those words, if with a slightly different take on the meaning of that last part... if you know what im sayin' :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zarasai View Post
    i agree in exactly those words, if with a slightly different take on the meaning of that last part... if you know what im sayin' :P
    Muahahaa (doing it with you whilst playing at the same time?)

15+ Year Old Account
    well if it releases midnight pst ill be at work during that time, when i get home ill end up having to sleep then i can play but only until i have to go into work again the following night.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Well, I did schedule vacation time for Nov 13th through Nov 16th, so my plan is to be 60 by the weekend and spend the weekend gearing up. Even though I took the time off though, I am not going to mess up my schedule too much. I will more than likely go to bed at around my normal time Monday night, then Tue the 13th, let my gf sleep in a bit since I am off work. Get up with my daughter, spend a bit of time with her until around lunchtime when I will wake up my gf, if she has not woken up already, then it is on. I will be playing straight through to the time I would normally get home from work, then eat dinner, spend some more time with daughter, get her to bed, then play for a few more hours. The rest of the days will probably look something like that through to Friday as well. Hoping to get 8-12 hours per day of Rift in each day.
    You have no idea how much respect I hold for you, for just this description of what you're planning.

Good on you sir, good on you.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    You have no idea how much respect I hold for you, for just this description of what you're planning.

Good on you sir, good on you.
    Yeah, I would much rather be doing this though:

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    I've taken Wednesday > Sunday off work so I'm going to a mate's place for a good old fashioned nerd session with poor hygiene, fast food and unconventional sleeping hours.
    However, being a father takes precedence of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exact same deal as my Aussie friend here. I've farmed rep with my wife so I'll be in her good books for uninterrupted gaming. I haven't booked off time for a game release/Xpac since TBC. I am excite.

Working 6-2:30 EST

I can't take time off work, as I work for a frozen food company and the Pre-US Thanksgiving/Christmas time is our busy season.

But I will partake. After work.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post

However, being a father takes precedence of course.
    Bah, kids are tough, a bit of neglect every now and again helps them build their independence.

Deleted
    Bah, kids are tough, a bit of neglect every now and again helps them build their independence.
    I was neglected as a child :'(

Deleted
    It's my mothers birthday that day, so I've booked her into a hotel for 3 days. Probably gonna buy a few tins of pringles and a lot of beer.

Anyone have any idea what time the EU release is? I've heard it will be between 4-6pm GMT, just a rumour as from what I hear they plan to release US and EU at the same time. Which would mean afternoon/evening for EU and morning for the US. Either way I'm working until 6pm Tuesday currently, that can easily be changed and I'll probably get into the levelling asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffygong View Post
    Anyone have any idea what time the EU release is? I've heard it will be between 4-6pm GMT, just a rumour as from what I hear they plan to release US and EU at the same time. Which would mean afternoon/evening for EU and morning for the US. Either way I'm working until 6pm Tuesday currently, that can easily be changed and I'll probably get into the levelling asap.
    I sincerely hope that EU releases at midnight. It helps to reduce the lag fest and queues because the midnight starters are often asleep by the time the evening peak comes around, and it spreads people through zones so that congestion isn't as much of an issue.

Can't seem to find official confirmation anywhere.

Hey all,

Storm Legion will not open the doors at midnight - so please do enjoy your last evening of restful sleep

As always we'll look at opening things up in our normal morning hours here on the West Coast - this ensures we're all hands on deck to provide a smooth and successful release!

Europe and North America will be opened simultaneously.
    From this post.

So assuming 16-18:00 ish for EU.
    Last edited by Redblade; 2012-11-08 at 01:26 PM.