Question Shadow Priest Stat Priority for SOLOING Alysrazor?

Hello, Recently soloed Alysrazor, and won the mount WOOT, but I only did roughly 59k DPS, and am looking for many ways to optimize. getting all the rings will come with practice, but what I would like to know is the stat priority for soloing ALysrazor any different from say going to steamroll LFR?
    Last edited by Sole-Warrior; 2012-11-07 at 06:34 PM.

Deleted
    Mastery, But really stats shouldn't be the reason you can't kill it at 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Napix View Post
    Mastery, But really stats shouldn't be the reason you can't kill it at 90.
    did kill it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't be too hard to not miss any rings. I did 160k in 25HC recently, so closer to 90K should be doable in 10N. The faster you get to 25 stacks, the better...
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Shouldn't be too hard to not miss any rings. I did 160k in 25HC recently, so closer to 90K should be doable in 10N. The faster you get to 25 stacks, the better...
    Any addons would help with rings? im missing like 20% of them

Honestly with the rings I just found you had to just learn where they spawn and how to quickly find them. If you play with low graphics or a bad fps/lag getting the rings gets much more challenging.

Did 137 K dps soloing it and killed him in only 1 air phase, stat prio doesn't matter but the trick is to get 25 stacks of the ring buff shortly after the first molting feather. This means you must get 2 stacks per ring for approx half of the rings he spawns. You can also survive through the entire harsh winds phase without casting flash heals by simply using renew, pws, devouring plague and VE, in that order.
    Last edited by zsun; 2012-11-08 at 06:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zsun View Post
    Did 137 K dps soloing it and killed him in only 1 air air phase, stat prio doesn't matter but the trick is to get 25 stacks of the ring buff shortly after the first molting feather. This means you must get 2 stacks per ring for approx half of the rings he spawns. You can also survive through the entire harsh winds phase without casting flash heals by simply using renew, pws, devouring plague and VE, in that order.
    You can survive from full HP without casting anything .
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.