Thread: LUI question.

LUI question.

This: http://imgur.com/ojWbP

I love it, but which setting to do I go to to change the number of frames on multi-targets fights, or change the size of the frames, or move them over a bit so I can see if I have more than one debuff on one or something?

Heck, while I'm at it, can I disable LUI nameplates, and which setting is that? I like TidyPlates better, and LUI bugs out pretty regularly and just shows normal nameplates.

Thank you for any feedback. I've never used an addon pack before and this one is absolutely amazing. Just trying to tweak it into perfection.

IMO, use Elvui. Super easy to use, and it just looks better. Can turn whatever you want on/off ingame. I haven't used that version of LUI since it came out in WOTLK I believe, so I don't know exactly. But ElvUI awesome, it has a ton of skins for mods to match the UI.

Doesn't look like you can change the number of frames, or move them but you can resize/disable them if you want.

Hit /lui, click on the "Nameplates" subsection on the left panel for options. To disable, click on the "Modules" subsection and turn it off there.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

Those are the 'boss' frames, so look under the unitframes settings for 'boss'

Also go to modules, and just disable nameplates

Quote Originally Posted by Acideyeliner View Post
    This: http://imgur.com/ojWbP

I love it, but which setting to do I go to to change the number of frames on multi-targets fights, or change the size of the frames, or move them over a bit so I can see if I have more than one debuff on one or something?

Heck, while I'm at it, can I disable LUI nameplates, and which setting is that? I like TidyPlates better, and LUI bugs out pretty regularly and just shows normal nameplates.

Thank you for any feedback. I've never used an addon pack before and this one is absolutely amazing. Just trying to tweak it into perfection.
    I really like LUI. Looks really sleek and awesome. I'm at school right now and dont really wanna que for an LFR to make sure this works, but it should:

To change the size of the boss frames:
    1) /lui
    2) On the Left Menu, expand the "Unitframes" category by clicking the "+" symbol to the right of it.
    3) Click "Boss", you will have the General tab open up for Boss frames.
    4) Scroll down and you will see a Scale slider, adjust to resize the frames.
    5) Keep it open to continue config

To move the boss frames:
    1) Follow steps 1-3 in the first example if you haven't kept it open.
    2) You should two fields labeled "X Value" and "Y Value". Adjusting the X number to be more negative will move it left, making the number positive will move it right. Negative numbers make the frames go down for Y, and up when its a positive number.

To show debuffs:
    1) Follow steps 1-3 in the first example if you haven't kept it open.
    2) Click the "Auras" tab near the top of the window.
    3) Two tabs should open below that, Buffs and Debuffs.
    4) Click the "Debuffs" tab and make sure the Enabled checkbox is...enabled..
    5) Scroll down and make sure Player Debuffs Only is checked. This only shows debuffs you put on the boss to be visible. (Any dots, etc)
    6) Optional, Enable Aura Timer - if you wish to view the exact times on your spells, its optional if you have another sort of tracker

You can also relocate the display of the auras, so that you wont have to move the boss frames if you want. Its pretty much the same thing adjusting X and Y values except in the Debuffs section.

That SHOULD do it...
    Last edited by Priesthoodz; 2012-11-09 at 07:40 PM.
    Stay gold ponyboy, stay gold.

I think you are looking for something called Tidyplates. It's on curse.

but yeah, those look like boss frames.