Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer View Post
    Yeah they're is alot of opinions and not enough math and fact here. Through put even Windsong beats jade spirit. Regen Easily Heartsong. I think Blizzard dropped the ball on the enchant situation and I might see a nerf in windsong tobh
    It 'easily' beats windsong in the regen department since windsong doesn't provide any... "it's better than nothing"; not a big compliment.

Windsong is so good for so many right now, and the difference between it and the (much) more expensive class/spec-specific counterparts is so small (if it exists at all for many specs), that windsong either needs a nerf, or all the other enchants need a significant buff.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    I'd just wish Blizzard would have made a dedicated healer enchant again instead of trying to please both parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    It 'easily' beats windsong in the regen department since windsong doesn't provide any... "it's better than nothing"; not a big compliment.

Windsong is so good for so many right now, and the difference between it and the (much) more expensive class/spec-specific counterparts is so small (if it exists at all for many specs), that windsong either needs a nerf, or all the other enchants need a significant buff.
    I was saying heartsong beats Jade Spirit in regen. Windsong in through put

I used heartsong at the very beginning of mop where spirit pool was very low, but jade spirit still seems quite weak.