Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Lowest DPS you've seen?

Post your results such as Class/Spec and boss name. I am just curious. Don't post ones of people who aren't even trying like trash or some BS like that. Real fights were they characters were actually geared and the player was actually trying and pulled something stupidly low like 20 to 30k lol

We have a BM hunter that pulls 25-30K on Stone Guard. I once saw him up to 35K, but we wiped so I didn't count it.

Quote Originally Posted by marnold2012 View Post
    Post your results such as Class/Spec and boss name. I am just curious. Don't post ones of people who aren't even trying like trash or some BS like that. Real fights were they characters were actually geared and the player was actually trying and pulled something stupidly low like 20 to 30k lol

We just had a trial boomkin do 30k dps on the last boss of Mogu Shan, he didnt use Wrath or Starfire, apparently he use Moonfire and Sunfire as main abilities.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

BM hunter with a foul attitude doing 18k. He told the tank to "eff off" (much more vulgar) when the tank asked him nicely to turn growl off. We voted that waste of space out before Darkmaster.

In lfr a pally doing 1k autoattacking in DS.

In my raid team, a shit warrior doing 16k dps.. In 470 gear...
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    In lfr a pally doing 1k autoattacking in DS.

In my raid team, a shit warrior doing 16k dps.. In 470 gear...
    I hope you yelled at him or even replaced the person because that's just ridiculous beyond measures

Fire Mage on stone guard at 32k. Made me /facepalm to know I was off spec healing to see a dps pull those numbers.
    The all so important Mage discussion...
    "Yeah sure sounds great it should also make all our frost bolts for 30 seconds instant cast and let us fly in battlegrounds." - *MagicMert*
    "Haha!! You made drink come out my nose" - *Grondath*
    "Don't do that again! I almost spilled coke on my keyboard, lol." - *Diesta*
    "Just do it like the rest of us... dont stand in it" - *Frostphoxx*

When gearing up my shaman in heroics I ran into a Fire mage in 460ilvl pulling 9k on the first boss in Temple of the Jade Serpent.

Deleted
    An arcane mage during t12 in cata did constantly around 8k dps and this guy seriously did everything to get as high dps as possible. He even told that a lvl 70 arcane mage can do 10k dps because gear scales better at that level or something like that.

Deleted
    Arms warrior pulling whooping 2,800 DPS on corrupted Taran Zhu in Shadopan Monastery HC. You know, you have a debuff with a big ass button and screen glowing bloody red when it hits max (and gives you -90% hit chance). He refused to press it even once and guess what almost all his attacks missed. We wiped, i pointed that out, did he improve? Nope, another try he pulls 3.100 and we killed it only because me and other DPS were high geared pushing near 100k.

Second place: in cataclysm rogue (level 85, in zul gurub which had item level 340 or so required to enter) pulling 2-2.5k on bosses. He wasn't auto attacking, he was actually that bad. Spirit weapon, intellect cloth armor, no agility is speak of on his gear. Completely out of this world talent builds and glyph choices, ridiculous gear and no gems / chants ofc (that didn't matter much in 4.3 when farming 4.2 dungeons anyway so i take it)

Quote Originally Posted by VelmuVeera View Post
    An arcane mage during t12 in cata did constantly around 8k dps and this guy seriously did everything to get as high dps as possible. He even told that a lvl 70 arcane mage can do 10k dps because gear scales better at that level or something like that.
    Somewhat true. My 80 shaman in the MOP gear can outdps the typical 90 who doesn't try to get above 30k.

Lowest? A unholy DK using a grey sword and int gear, legitimately. I've kept their name in an screenshot and they still make alot of poor gearing decisions. They were 500 dps at lv.74, using abilities they thought were ok (obliterate as unholy)

0 DPS, he disconnected on pull

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    I hope you yelled at him or even replaced the person because that's just ridiculous beyond measures
    Yep, he got a boot from the team and the guild. He was just horrible, always blaming everyone else and everything else except himself. The tanks were doing more bloody dps than him.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I did 12k on headleszs horseman as prot pally, i was autoattacking the entire fight. The dps in the group was all below 10K. I guess I kinda just gave up due to how bad they were. It took forever but we got the kill.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    0 DPS, he disconnected on pull
    lol I had to laugh at this.

Mine would be a ret paladin in Shado-pan Mon doing 2k..... I looked over his gear was decent but he just wasn't using anything like TV or ex just sat on his HP for no reason. got kicked after the first boss...

15+ Year Old Account
    I was in a Heroic Jade Serpent the other day tanking on my Prot Warrior and I noticed that the first couple of trash mobs, I was outright smoking all the DPS in the group. I was thinking at first "Ok, it has to be prot's crazy AoE damage from Shockwave & Deepwounds....right?" Wrong.

We get up to Strife & Peril and I out dpsed the Mage & Hunter combined with them each hitting around 13-15k tops, it was pretty painful and slow, but my brother was healing and we decided to just keep going.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a healer I don't usually pay super close attention to the dps meter (although I do have one running right next to my healing meter), however I do pretty often catch dps in heroics who aren't even pulling what I'm doing while fistweaving on bosses in heroics. It makes me cringe.

I just did an lfr on my alt shaman and saw anothe elemental shaman doing 8k DPS on stone guard... he was only using chain lightning the whole fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    A 90 rogue did 10k dps during 4 Sha of Anger attempts.

I did that dps at level 70 ish..

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

12k from a Ret Pally in a heroic run, he eventually left because the tank kept giving him hell.