why patch 5.1 take so forever

im tired to vs mage,warrior,resto druid team or spriest,mage,resto druid

Because if it was implemented people would QQ that it isnt balanced bla bla bla.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I hear the 27th is the day.

27th will be terrible because my bg is full mage and dk suck against them.spellsteal freedoom is op

Expansion's only been out for like a little over a month. They've hotfixed plenty of stuff. Just wait

Deleted
    They dont test their skills in PTR for pvp. They only balance it for pve.

"Hey dude this spec is doing 10x less dmg than any other specs!"

"Then buff that spell that has a 15 sec CD so the spec can do 10k more dps"

"Okay"

Live: Spell one shots pvp targets.

Thats how they balance their games. 5.1 takes forever, glad i dont play anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post

"Okay"

Thats how they balance their games. 5.1 takes forever, glad i dont play anymore.
    You should go away from the forums too.

"Okay"

We are glad, too. Also, I am glad that you actually have no idea how gamedesign works.

"Okay"

I'm pretty confident that NONE of that is true... Don't post BS / flamebait just to get a rise outta people.

OT: 5.1 is coming out way faster than I would've imagined. Blizz is sticking to their faster content promise so I'm happy. I don't arena much so I can't help you with that but be a little more patient and you'll see the big fixes soon enough.
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

Would be nice if they didn't tie in balancing patches with content updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Xista View Post
    Would be nice if they didn't tie in balancing patches with content updates.
    Indeed, the balancing patches should come a couple of weeks after release in my opinion. It's not like it takes so long time to notice what classes are OP and UP.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Oh, look..
    People started to cry about mages and forgot already hunters?
    The patch should go live not faster than in one and half month, in my opinion.

Get used to it, there was, is and will be unbalance in the game, ALWAYS.
    In TBC Paladins were OP, in WotLK Warriors with their Bladestorms, Rogues with their imba stun-lock, Mages with Deep Freeze and Ice Lance spam and also Feral Druids had their time in 4.0 with the bleeds were really buffed and before the Berserk nerf. Now it's time again for Warriors, Mages, but in meantime Hunters and Spriests have their "five minutes".. I just don't have to mention the DKs, who were most OP on the Cata release and still are one of the best melee PvP classes by far..
    It's the same about healers - in TBC Resto Druids were at the top, in WotLK Disci Priests with their mana drains..

It's everything rolling on, in few patches You will cry that WW Monks are OP. Just get used to it and try to find a solution(s) how to beat that comps.
    Or do like other people - just reroll and take the current most OP classes.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mages aren't that bad. They just gotta reduce the burst CDs effectiveness and buff sustained damage in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Mages aren't that bad. They just gotta reduce the burst CDs effectiveness and buff sustained damage in general.
    Which they aren't, at least not yet. The problem with that, is it requires too much work. Mage is close to top PvE damage so why nerf it lol? Nerfing burst and buffing sustained just means more work that wont benefit anything other pvp.

So lets just make that deep freeze and ring of frost spell a slightly longer cooldown. That way the mage can only global you every 45 seconds instead of 30. Yeah. Problem solved. Same stupid solution that they are trying to do with warriors, lets just nerf avatar so you can cc the warrior while he globals you, yeah, that will work.

Aside from the slightly reduced burst damage from Chaos bolt, 5.1 will do nothing for balance that hasnt been hotfixed already (hunters).

Warriors (unless the TfB nerf goes through), will still global people, especially with tier 2 pvp weapons. The difference is if they haven't stunned their target when they pop everything and they some how manage to get away, then you can slow them. Oh wait 2x charge/heroic leap .

Mages will still do insane amount of burst, they aren't far behind warriors in terms of globalling, the only difference is that they will have to wait a little bit longer between each time they get to kill you in deep freeze.

Spriest, well, the pet that fears you will be a bit easier to kill so that will be better. And pvp power will no longer increase their healing.....

So damage so far is staying as high as it is, getting globalled. Then theres CC, well, CC isnt a problem right? Blizzard said it wasnt? Lets just add to the already cluttered CC by making blind 90 second cooldown too, that will help.

5.1 isnt going to do anything to balance pvp, blizzard is approaching the solutions too slowly and too weakly - too avoid pve upset. MoP was suppose to revive pvp, when in fact it looks like its killed it.
    Last edited by Palatinus; 2012-11-08 at 12:29 PM.