Angry RBG Raid Leader... bloopers!

Hello fellow raid leaders, what calls have you made as a raid leader that cost your team the win? Maybe if we get enough of these it will help the rest of us not make the same game-changing mistakes

Ill start!

When we had BS/Mines/Farm.. I had our HPally from BS go help the Ele protecting Mines. The enemy team destroyed the one remaning healer @ BS and we lost the base short after. I should have sent a dps to help Mines, and not a healer.

Deleted
    Once we had capped in wsg, i had the brilliant idea of all of us defending in the flag room for us to win 1-0, not a great idea because the enemy teams healers went on our bases roof, so they could heal UN-interrupted. then all their dps popped every single CD they had and managed to kill all our healers by focusing them in about 5 seconds, they then proceeded to wipe us in the flag room and they capped in the last minute left on the timer. that was my bad decision that caused us the loss.

EDIT: I mean draw :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Once we had capped in wsg, i had the brilliant idea of all of us defending in the flag room for us to win 1-0, not a great idea because the enemy teams healers went on our bases roof, so they could heal UN-interrupted. then all their dps popped every single CD they had and managed to kill all our healers by focusing them in about 5 seconds, they then proceeded to wipe us in the flag room and they capped in the last minute left on the timer. that was my bad decision that caused us the loss.

EDIT: I mean draw :P
    CTF doesnt end in draws tho....

Deleted
    im sure they do, but both teams receive no extra rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    im sure they do, but both teams receive no extra rewards?
    No it awards the win to the last team who scored, no draws in WSG or TP

If nobody scores in WSG, the game is declared a tie and neither team gets rewards.

Deleted
    Sorry getting all confused, yeah we lost not a draw because they capped last. im feeling so slow today

15+ Year Old Account
    This sunday I plan on leading a rbg...mean I got a bad feeling about this...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

0-0 -> ctf draw -> both teams lose rating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    This sunday I plan on leading a rbg...mean I got a bad feeling about this...
    If you are using Vent, or TS3 etc.. try to make your voice more distinct and louder because it gets really crazy with people shouting they need dispels and to focus on a target. make sure everyone knows what your voice sounds like and that you are the leader. (And yell if you have too)

---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 10:20 AM ----------

Here is an example of how hectic it can get on skype because of the amount of people calling out, it can be very disorientating to start with but you get used to it atfer a while.