Burning Legion(US) Alliance.

Dear WoW community

I would like to start that this is not a QQ thread. In fact I am actually attempting to do something about it in hopes that the problem may be fixed.

It has come to me attention that Horde vastly out populate Alliance on the server Burning Legion(US) for some time now. Out of the top 15 raid progression guilds on our server only 4 of which are Alliance. I do know that raiding isn't everything there is to do on WoW but there are also other concerns.

The Alliance on this server was once a great community until many of the top guilds either disbanded or transfered. I refuse to leave since I know that this faction can be great again!

So please - If you or any of your friends are planning on transferring to a server, please, give Burning Legion Alliance a thought and chance to shine once again.

Thank you for your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a repeat of a previous call.

Can folks be a tad more original?
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    This is a repeat of a previous call.

Can folks be a tad more original?
    Um, okay? I'm sure people have done this before but I didn't take anyone elses idea. Please be more constructive on how I could help my server. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralejeeze View Post
    Um, okay? I'm sure people have done this before but I didn't take anyone elses idea. Please be more constructive on how I could help my server. Thank you.
    Posting on a throwaway account really will get folks rallying for this cause.

Folks may hate my guts, but they'll never forget what realm I'm on!
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."