482 WW Monk, LF 10/25 H guild, 2/6H MV and 3/6N HoF exp

Hello

I am looking for a semi hardcore/hardcore guild to join for raiding progression for this expansion and possibly beyond. I am looking for a core spot and not a bench or second/third raid spot.

I am looking for an EST/CST server if possible, but if the raid times on a MST/PST server are very good for EST I would definitely consider them. I am available from around 6:30PM EST - 1:00AM EST most nights.

I have played since Vanilla and while I didn't get into really hardcore raiding in Vanilla, I hit up the hardcore raiding scene in TBC where I completed all content, as well as all content (minus HLK25/0light25/25HHalion, due to guild not wanting to push those, but did complete on 10man).

I currently have 482 dps ILVL, and almost as good tank set, and a healing set being worked on but mainly just 463ilvl at this time.

I don't have any experience yet on Mistweaver, but I do have extensive raiding experience as both a Windwalker and Brewmaster this raiding tear. As the title states I have completed 2/6H MV25 with a very low wipes on H Gara'jal 25. I have also completed 4/6N HoF with just not a lot of time spent in that instance.

If you have an open spot for a Monk DPS, please leave your guild info and Real ID or Battle Tag info here and I will add you, as well as you can email me at mopmonk12 at gmail com

Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by MoPmonk; 2012-11-09 at 02:32 AM.

Who is John Galt is recruiting dps for 25 man
    Currently, we are 6/6N, 2/6H MSV in 25 man and 2/6 25 man HoF.

Check us out at --
    whoisjohngalt.enjin(dot)com

Raid Times
    Tue, Wed, Thurs and Sun - 7 to 11 PM PST (server time)

Battle tag is RankWhore#1522

Feel free to add me to real ID friend list and have a quick chat with me anytime I am online about the position.

For your convenience, here's a brief description of our guild.
    <Who is John Galt?> - Level 25 Horde 25-man Raiding Guild in US-Suramar (Pacific PvE PST server)

We started raiding in 2006 with Karazhan being our first raid as a guild. We ultimately finished TBC as only the second guild to kill M'uru in Sunwell plateau prenerf. In Wotlk, we achieved the following server firsts:

Server First Light of Dawn - (heroic Lich King 25 kill)
    Server First Heroic Halion 25-man.
    Server First Heroic Nef 25-Man
    Server First Sinestra 25-Man
    Quote:
    We finished Cataclysm 13/13 Heroic in Tier 11 Cataclysm and 7/7 heroic in Tier 12, and 8/8 heroic T13

Loot System:
    We use EPGP as our loot system. This is a fair attendance based loot system with no rank based biases, which means the more raids you attend, the more loot you will get. If interested. contact Fayenoor, Bránu, or Troid in game for more information.

I appreciate the response, just the raid times are beyond what I could do. With my early day work schedule...2am would be brutal. Again, thank you very much for the response.

bump, still looking for a guild.

****We need your class/spec for a CORE raid spot****

Chosen, currently 6/6 MV, 3/6HM MV, 4/6 HoF T14 - 3 Nights a Week Raiding Schedule.

<Chosen> is a 25m hard mode progression guild on the Alliance side of Ner'zhul. We finished Firelands 7/7 HM & Dragon Soul 8/8 HM.

We raid M/T/Th from 6pm to 10pm pst ( 9pm - 1:00am EST). Loot is distributed via a loot council system that awards items based purely on player performance/attendance.

--------------------------------------------------------

Looking for:
    • Healing Monk
    • DPS Monk
    • Resto Druid
    • Balance Druid
    • Ret pally

• Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs.

What <Chosen> Brings to You:

• A raiding core that has been together for multiple years starting from the previous
    expansion with players from multiple top 50 US guilds.
    • An environment where performance is valued above all else.
    • Like minded, progression oriented raiders.
    • Repairs, gems and enchants are provided by the guild bank to raider ranked players.
    • You will be recruited for a core raiding spot in the guild, not for the bench.

What is needed from you:

• You should be, above all else, motivated to kill heroic bosses.
    • Your attendance needs to be at least 90%. You will be an integral part of our raid group
    and not recruited for the bench.
    • Know your class. DPS: Always be able to put out the maximum amount of damage your
    class/gear is capable of. Healers: If a fight calls for seven healers, be motivated to
    attempt it with four or five.
    • Quickly be able to understand new fight mechanics. This current tier of raiding introduces
    mechanics that haven't been seen in previous tiers, your goal is to master them in the
    least possible number of attempts.
    • You must be able to receive constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, what will
    set you apart from other players is the ability to recognize a problem and be able to work
    through it.

If you're interested in joining <Chosen> apply at www.chosennerzhul.com. Also contact us through realid at: scottyj117@hotmail.com

Imkilo, while your progression is where I would be looking for, your raid times are a little too severe for me...the guarantee of raiding until 1am EST would be tough. Thank you for the response though, it is greatly appreciated.

bump, still looking for guilds.

back upto the top, still looking.