Need help with Damage out put, and Itemization. Help me brotha [PVE]

Hey, I'm a warrior from Korgath. I'm raiding with fury, and currently wondering how my gear adds up when relating to maximizing DPS out put.

Character info: (Not allowed to link URL's yet, LAME) My warrior is Jackhammer - Korgath

This is my character, please criticize as well as point me in the right direction. Any and every tip will be useful ( as long as it's not derping )

WoL's: Korgath, Guild: Stratus (once again, unable to put a link because I just joined :-) please look anyway)

These are also my world of logs, take a look at my rotation, pre pot, all that good stuff.

I'd like tips and advice on Fury both SMF, and Titan's Grip. I have weapons for both. Weapons are Heroic Blues though, Axes. ( Tips relating to pumping out as much Damage as possible as well as itemization is what I'm looking the most for! )

I'd also like to know if it be just worth it to go arms, since my gear isn't the most phenomenal just yet.

As for raiding, currently on 10M Normal Garalon, and wanting my dps to be upped since top wars are pulling 103k on him, while I'm barely getting around 79k. Thanks for the time to review me!

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...READ-OP-FIRST*

this thread is there for a reason.

also the other stickies.

I'm wondering what happened to our warrior moderators. They used to be amazing but now we're missing them

Most of the new threads are always about the same reoccurring questions which could be easily answered if people would read the stickies... and even for those who still have questions, there is a sticky for it.

Enough daydreaming back to topic:

Listen to xebtria and read the stickies. Should help you the most and I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you can't compete with warriors easily 15ilevel ahead of you

Ok thank you for the advice without being to douchey about it. Didn't know, considering I'm new to forums all together.

15+ Year Old Account
    a general advice also is: play whatever you have the weapon for. as far as I know, 1h fury is the top dps spec, but if you have only two 463s for 1h fury, one 489 2h and one 463 2h, chance are, that arms will most likely be the highest dps spec for you, followed by 2h fury, followed by 1h fury.

gear choices besides the weapon(s) are pretty much the same anyways.