Poll: Karazhan re-make?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Poll: Karazhan remake?

Just as a thought. It's one that's rather dear to a lot of the player base (first thing many of you raided and about all a lot could raid for much of TBC).

Considering there would be equal joy and the usual knee-jerk "omg re-makes" drama monkeys lets see what we'd all prefer.

As some have said the options are "worded badly" just answer as yes/no then. "omg remakes" = no. "hell yes" = yes.

It was intended as a bit more flavour text to cover the opinions that were likely to arise. People will be "omg! NO!" which isn't a bad opinion. I voted yes in my own poll but I could happily take it or leave it tbh. No hidden agenda here
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2012-11-06 at 08:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

why no third option to have the inverted karazhan, underneath it?

I would like that.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

No. I prefer new content instead of ruining old classics like Naxxramas. It's not that I blame Blizzard for being lazy with it, I just don't want anymore oldies to be massacrated. I won't vote though, because the poll is worded stupidly.

15+ Year Old Account
    id love to see a 25m version of kara when it was the raid it was a blast

Deleted
    No . Stop destroying the good memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    why no third option to have the inverted karazhan, underneath it?

I would like that.
    It would be nice to see em do something with that. I'm sure there must be SOME item from the lore we'll need again come the next face off with burning legion etc that could somehow have ended up in kara
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kara as an 5 man is the O N L Y re-make i want. Didt like ZG/Za remakes, but kara i want, i want it badly.
    Or an "new" wing of Ulduar made for 5 man, not the current layout/bosses, but in same style/type of mobs
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

No No No and Hell No

old story. not instead of a new raid but if it's a bonus to divert from a raid that overstayed it's welcome (see ICC, DS), sure. Maybe for WoWs 10th birthday?

Also wariofan1 is right, as long as the poll is worded so biased it's pretty much worthless.

Also, keep in mind that a lot of current players have never seen Kara. It would be new to them. (And no, walking in overgeared and wrecking the place solo is not compareable to actually raiding Kara in the slightest)
    Last edited by SteakAndAlePie; 2012-11-06 at 08:59 PM.

Oh hells no, leave kara alone ! Dont destroy one of the most epic places in the game.

How about some new content?

Deleted
    Theres a second half we never got to play so theyd have to make that first

I vote no, but if it were to get done, so be it. They've rehashed so much other stuff, it's only a matter of time. lol

NOPE!!! Like so many have said before I'm tired of re-hash crap. Its so lazy and gives me no interest at all. Now I started in TBC and since I was in a friend guild we never was able to get past 10 mans so we ran the crap out of Kara, so that is some of my reason. For new subs I guess but again I would think Blizz would show some respect for people who have stayed since TBC and maybe tired of Kara. Then again maybe Majority does want Kara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just no...

Just because something was amazing in the past doesn't mean that if they
    poke it with a stick a couple of times and put it out again it's gonna be awesome
    again.

How about they rather focus on putting something equally as epic as Karazhan
    while having nothing to do with Karazhan?

And it's not much of a poll when the other option is written in full capslock in a format
    which looks like it's written by 12 year old. Horribly biased poll which holds no value of any
    kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted "Omg fuck remakes" purely because I thought the way you worded the poll option was amusing.

I'd like to see the inverse/basement/underground karazhan that everyones been speculating about for 100 years. Depending on how they do it, it might not even have any resemblance (interior wise) to original karazhan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Why do people insist on making loaded polls.

I don't mind them remaking stuff just leave the old ones there as well.

So judging by their history, No I don't want a remake, only on the grounds that the old 10 man version would inevitably be removed. If they didn't delete the old one I'm happy for them to re-use the instance and repopulate it with lvl 90 bosses etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    How about you make the poll less biased?

god no, i hated kara, i dont get this whole kara worship thing