10+ Year Old Account

Garalon 10ppl problems

So.
    Our raid comp: 1 tank(feral), 3 healers(2 restoshams and 1 holy pally) and 6 dps (bm hunter, 2 frost dk, kitty, priest, and me as aff warlock).
    Thing is we can't make perfect kiting composition. We usually go this setup:
    1) Spriest
    2) Tank
    3) Hunter
    4) Me.
    Is this right? And more, on how many stacks we should switch up?

We rotated it between our tanks and healers, trading it at around 17 stacks.

Tank first, then hunter, s priest, warlock, another guy (tank again if you want to) and then hunter should have his de-buff gone. When you are at 15 stacks the person should yell out that crush is coming soon to get ready a healing cooldown or so.

My guild killed it today using 3 healers + 2 Ranged DPS for pheromones rotating at 15 stacks. Accidentally caused a double crush on my second turn, and we still killed it luckily lol.

Deleted
    My guild killed it using the tank first, then me ( Mage ), Spriest,Ele shaman, holy paladin, boomkin. Switching around 15 stacks.
    Took us a while to get the healing down with the crushes and such. I think it took us 11 wipes or somethig to kill him, 1 second before the enrage

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You should have your 2 "tanks" do it with 1 healer and 1 ranged DPS (preferably the Hunters since they are not so strong in this fight + they can DPS a bit while moving).

We went Healer -> DpS -> Healer -> DpS (Druid -> Mage -> Shaman -> Shaman) 20 stacks each.

Deleted
    Our succeeding order was MT > Hunter > OT > Shadow Priest, switching out the SP for a healer under 30% or so to avoid enrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    We ran with:

1 tank
    3 healers
    6 dps

One of our dps was a combat rogue who stuck beside the tank the entire time soaking the Furious Swipe, he was also the only one dpsing the front two legs while the rest of the dps killed the back two legs and focused on Garalon when they were dead.

Our kill shot had us doing:

Holy Paladin > Resto Druid > Warlock > Hunter > Spriest. We continued with this same order except we removed the Holy Paladin from the start. Our reasoning was we wanted to pump out a lot of damage at the start and the start of the encounter requires very small amounts of healing so we had two healers go first so our dps could do the most they can. Our resto druid healed himself and the kiters while the others did the rest of the raid and some what helped with the kiters.

Deleted
    Use the three healers and either the hunter or the SPriest.

IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    You should have your 2 "tanks" do it with 1 healer and 1 ranged DPS (preferably the Hunters since they are not so strong in this fight + they can DPS a bit while moving).
    Problem is that if we use the Dk with tank spec we re'not making into enrage timer. Sadly we don't got a rogue to catch that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    So.
    Our raid comp: 1 tank(feral), 3 healers(2 restoshams and 1 holy pally) and 6 dps (bm hunter, 2 frost dk, kitty, priest, and me as aff warlock).
    Thing is we can't make perfect kiting composition. We usually go this setup:
    1) Spriest
    2) Tank
    3) Hunter
    4) Me.
    Is this right? And more, on how many stacks we should switch up?
    We are using two tanks two healers for this fight and healers are never kitting.

Log here if you wanna find out some statistics. http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-tf...?s=7842&e=8197
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

We found it easiest to push 30 stacks and only have 3 people kiting, two tanks and a mage.

This was with two healers.

Really the less crushes you get the more damage you do the less chances you have of someone dying.

Dumbest Thread 2012

10+ Year Old Account
    We have 1 tank, 3 healers, 6 dps. Our rekill this week went very smoothly.

Kiters are OT, MT, Healer 1, Healer 2. We swap at about 20 stacks.

DPS-players shouldn't really do the kiting. They lose too much dps that way. And having the healers do the kiting allows you to bring 3 of them along with all their nifty CDs and stuff.