Thread: Ghost Wolf Bug

Ghost Wolf Bug

Recently, within the past few weeks, I have been having an issue on all of my shaman characters that I had not experienced previous. Whenever I try to cast a spell immediately out of ghost wolf (thus breaking wolf form), the spellcast becomes interrupted as if I had caused the interruption through character movement. This is not the case. Even when I stand completely still and try to cast a heal or lightning bolt on an enemy from ghost wolf form, the spell immediately becomes interrupted and I'm forced to cast the spell a second time. This also applies to casting a mount. If anyone else is having this problem, please let me know if you have found any remedy to this. Other than that, I certainly hope this will be fixed by the next patch, although I have not heard or seen anything regarding hotfixes or patch changes on this matter. In a very minor way, it takes away from the fluidity of the game while playing the shaman class. Also, if anyone has also experienced this (or not), it would be nice to know as well (I need to know I'm not crazy!). xD

Yeah. This bug is really goddamn annoying. Especially when trying to mount...know if it's been put up on the WoW forums?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Groot View Post
    Yeah. This bug is really goddamn annoying. Especially when trying to mount...know if it's been put up on the WoW forums?
    yeah, I have that too. really annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not Ghostwolf...it's Glyph of the Lakestrider. Unglyph and you're set. Thread here at http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...akestrider-bug
    "Brevity is...wit"

Happens with felsteed for warlocks, too. really annoying.

Yup it's not just a ghost wolf bug, but mounts also. I haven't looked, but I assume it's been brought up in the forums.

i liked old ghost wolf bug in beta better when exiting ghost wolf ascendance activated even if on cd

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Happens with felsteed for warlocks, too. really annoying.
    It is due to the water walking ability, if you unglyph that on either shaman or warlock it works fine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fragglerocker View Post
    It is due to the water walking ability, if you unglyph that on either shaman or warlock it works fine
    But is it intended to do so or still a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    i liked old ghost wolf bug in beta better when exiting ghost wolf ascendance activated even if on cd
    MAN that was so much fun in the beta lol
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;