Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    You just gotta love how there's not a single Rogue in Blood Legions world first.
    And that matters how? You realise in every first tier of EVERY Xpac the world first guild generally has 1-2 Classes completely absent. Yet you check the 2-5th guilds and they have rogues.

Using that as an entire reason to say the class is broken in PvE is moronic at best.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

our toolkit is extensive. but the issue in MY mind is, they put too much of our damage onto evisc. dont get me wrong, I LOVE my evi critting for 80k+.. but the issue is.. I need to keep slice up for energy ticks, and if im being pounded on, I need recup... other classes (yes im making the comparrison) are able to output, WHILST using their defences. whereas we are somewhat stuck, because if we use the utility thats great. but the time it takes to rebuild CP again on target and theyve done enough damage to outdo the healing youve just done for eg.

we dont need much, conservative is right. I think we need Paralytic baseline. and prep baseline. giving us a talent that actually rivals shs on that tier. (or better yet, give us shs baseline, and then put something crappy in! that way we can all just take prep and be done with it.)

EDIT: I would also like it if shiv activated say 1/2 stacks of said poison. to give a slight bit more control to the stun. without making it silly.
    Last edited by Raldazzar; 2012-11-11 at 04:01 AM.

Deleted
    Rogues are fine.